[gha] Re: GHA memers will enjoy this free Computer Magazine, including Leo and many others

  • From: Kurt Johnson <kurtjohnsonisd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 14:21:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

GHA will probably enjoy this free 200-page EZINE
(virtual computer magazine) on the interfaith/ interspiritual phenomenon
 with so many well known contributors worldwide, including Leo.  Here is the

Contributors include:

Eckhart Tolle,
Ken Wilber, David Korten, Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee, Charles Gibbs, Imam Abdul
Malik Mujahid, Ashok Gangadean, Mirabai Starr, Nancy Roof, Kurt Johnson,
Constance Kellough, Alison van Dyk, Dena Merriam, Russill Paul, Thomas Huebl,
Semashko, M. Darrol Bryant, Ed Bastian, Diane Berke, Phillip Hellmich, Philip
Goldberg, Rupert Spira, Loch Kelly, Paul Chaffee, Rabbi Rami Shapiro, Adam
Bucko,  Robert Toth, Ralph Singh, Gorakh
Hayashi, Matthew Cobb, Janet Quinn, Maurizio and Zaya Benazzo, Neill Walker,
Tim Miner, Cassandra Vieten, Jody Lotito-Levine, Kristin Hoffman, Kenji
Williams, Weston Pew, Bruce Schuman, Will Keepin, Cynthia Brix, Rory McEntee
Dr. Kurt Johnson

 From: "transcendentlaw@xxxxxxx" <transcendentlaw@xxxxxxx>
From: Mehboobali Sheriff <mehboobali_s@xxxxxxxxx>
To: poggemana <poggemana@xxxxxxxxx>; nancy packer <dakotaroses@xxxxxxxxxxx>;