[gha] GHA: Sociological Monitoring of War and Peace within Global Peace Science (GPS) Was Approved

  • From: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 17:46:36 +0400

Dear GHA members, friends in peace,

We, with Glen Martin, coleader of this project, are happy to inform you that
the GHA new project, briefly: Monitoring of Peace and War (in attachment),
which is the part of Global Peace Science (GPS) and was created within its
methodology of the SOCIONOME (social genome of global peace from harmony) was
approved the GHA unanimously. During the days of its discussion about 40
peacemakers joined to it from 14 countries: Argentina, Armenia, Ghana, Greece,
India, Israel, Kazakhstan, Nepal, Pakistan, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, France,
and USA. The project has not received any "NO" during our open democratic
public discussion and voting. This monitoring is a peacemaking tool of GPS and
GPS is part of its scientific basis.

We, with Glen, express our sincere gratitude to all participants for this en
bloc vote. We hope that to this project and GPS will join other peacemakers
from the GHA and other organizations as proposed monitoring is an innovative
and effective tool for building global peace, serving as a barometer of war and
peace in world public opinion. What can prevent peacemakers from recognizing
this new peace tool?

With its simplification, for example, up to 40 instead of 80 indicators,
retaining only the most accurate figures quoted: "", it can be used by almost
every peacemaker, knowing the Internet and its search engine Google. Such
monitoring can be arranged for any continent, any region and any country
separately in special centers. The GHA is currently considering the
establishment of a network of similar monitoring centers in India, Africa,
Europe, Russia, Kazakhstan and other countries and continents. On the basis of
this project, the TV program "War and Peace" has also been established to
discuss the dynamics of the priorities of peace and war in public
consciousness, which is the first source of any war and any aspirations to
peace as recorded in UN and UNESCO documents. It will be a strong barrier to
new wars.

The first quarterly monitoring on January 1, 2014 showed that, in public
consciousness, the priority of war EXCEEDS peace priority, at least 3-9 times,
and actually still is many times greater in view of the vast array of secret
military information of numerous military ministries and departments BEYOND
Internet and public consciousness as shown by Snowden and Wikileaks
revelations. Military information is like an iceberg, the available part of
which in the Internet is only the smallest part. This fact can be interpreted
in only one way: it means that humanity today feasts, especially in unlimited
consumption of the rich countries and on the arms race in time the plague
(rule) of military consciousness may dominate everything. There are no other
evaluations. We think that public consciousness can be treated and released
from militaristic plague with help of GPS, the transformative work of
peace-makers around the world, and acceptance of the Constitution for the
Federation of Earth
(http://worldparliament-gov.org/constitution/the-earth-constitution).

Therefore, we are pleased to once again invite scientists-peacemakers to
participate in the GPS book, the basic ideas, Contents in the first
approximation and requirements to articles of which are published here:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585

In such dominance of military consciousness, what is surprising is not this
fact but why humanity does not start out with a total war of all against all?
The answer to this question is provided by GPS and no any other science.  There
are overwhelming ethical, social, political, and economic reasons for peace,
which are explained in GPS.

The GPS legal supplement is the Earth Constitution created by World
Constitution and Parliament Association. It is now in the process of
establishing worldwide public recognition (www.wcpa.biz,
www.worldparliament-gov.org).

The monitoring project is published with new additions and changes in the new
edition here: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=588. We thank Dr. Bruce
Cook, President of GHA-USA for its final editing. All peacemakers are welcome
to join this project without restrictions.

We hope that this monitoring as a necessary and effective peacemaking tool,
which is not yet at peacemakers, will find support and new adherents from
around the world.

With best wishes for peace from harmony,

Monitoring Project Managers and GPS Co-editors:

Dr. Leo Semashko
GHA President
(www.peacefromharmony.org)
and