[gha] Re: GHA Message to Women of the World

  • From: Jacqueline Ripstein <jripstein8@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 08:42:01 -0500

Dear All

Acquarius Time is a time to inspire and empower women.

To awaken the Divine female powers within women and men. Womens intuition will
guide our civilization to a more Harmonious, Peaceful world.

Congratulations to All, in this International Day of Women's Rights.

Beautiful presentation dear Lida, and beautiful words dear Ammar.

Jacqueline Ripstein
Fine Artist & Art Healing Pioneer & World Peace Envoy
*United Nations ECOSOC representative of the International Association
of Educators for World Peace
*GHA Ambassador for Peace from Harmony
http://www.jacquelineripstein.com info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.IAEWP.net     www.Huemanism.org
Facebook --> http:/www.facebook.com/artistjacquelineripstein
Fax 305 682 8940

One Voice...One humanity...Peace to all!