[gha] Re: GHA Interfaith Harmony Project was approved. Do you want it will get Jordan’s Prize?

  • From: Manijeh Navidnia <navidnia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 18:56:58 +0330

Dear LeoI haven't checked my email and I don't know new your activities. could
you please explain to  me. what should I do?
Best,Dr. Manijeh Navidnia

GHA Vice- President,

Garmsar University, Iran

Web: www.societalsecurity.com

Email: navidnia@xxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 19:07:31 +0400
From: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: steve_rajan@xxxxxxxxx; psoleil5@xxxxxxxxx; rkaziyeva@xxxxxxxxx;
adolfps@xxxxxxxxx; segiz-seri@xxxxxxxxx; abmcbride@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gha] GHA Interfaith Harmony Project was approved. Do you want it will
get Jordan’s Prize?

GHA Interfaith Harmony Project was approved. Do you want it will get Jordan’s

Dear GHA members,

I am happy to report that the unprecedented interfaith educational GHA project
was approved, the discussion of which was attended by over 80 members of the
GHA in general. I congratulate you on this new achievement of the GHA in global
harmony and thank you for your participation.

Project has been published here: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541

I completed the first cycle of project amendments and start the second: I will
include in it some new articles and new responses.

It will be used, together with the ABC of Harmony, as a global textbook,
especially in schools of Interfaith Harmonious Education that GHA started in
collaboration with other organizations. We will inform you about this in more
detail soon. Therefore, our project continues to live and grow.

Now we come to the finish line on Jordan’s Prize, as a result of contest week's
events of interfaith harmony in the world. Our singular opportunity to get
extra chances of High Royal Jury – it is significantly increase the number of
motivated responses to the project. Unfortunately, the majority of responses
were monosyllabic: approve, support and agree. They are good for internal use,
but it is not suitable for publication and for Royal Jury.

In this regard, I like to invite every member of the GHA, each author of the
project, who have not yet sent a detailed response to the project, send it in
5-10 lines, not more, with your full data up to February 20 and / or post it in
the GHA Forum:

www.forum.peacefromharmony.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2049.  This is the best!

Do you want to ensure that our project has received this Prize? If you really
want, then you will send the required response. We will see our true well
wishers in the test minutes. We are deeply grateful to you. Thanks a lot.

To your responses will help 15 qualities of our unprecedented project, which I
found to be registered.

Project’s Organization. Global Harmony Association: www.peacefromharmony.org
Project’s Authors on February 8, 2013. 27 GHA Members from 14 Confessions and
14 Countries
Project’s Key Feature. It is founded on the history first the ABC of Harmony
and derived from it the global harmonious education and consciousness ensuring
sustainable world interfaith harmony.
Project’s Start. December 7, 2012
Project’s Approval by the GHA. February 8, 2013
Project’s Location. Global. It is Unlimited on the Countries.
Project’s Life Time and Development. Unlimited
Project’s Discussion Participants during February 1-7, 2013. More than 80
people of 27 countries
Project’s Languages. English and Russian. It is planed in the UN six languages
Project’s Publication. Electronic.  It is planed for paper publication as a
world textbook
Project’s Content on February 8, 2013. 30 authors articles, 2 poems, Nicholas
Roerich's 13 paintings of the Interfaith Harmony Leaders and 4 Appendixes.
Project’s Length on February 8, 2013. 123 pages
Project’s Phone Use. Smartphone App: Interfaith (see:
Project’s Using. As the second Global Textbook for interfaith harmony after the
ABC of Harmony
Project’s Analogs in the world. They do not exist.

These qualities in total make our project as unique and give to rise the most
brilliant and varied responses. You could add and update these qualities in
your replies.

Another great touch of our project - its excellent dust jacket, which was
completed our Technical Director, Ivan Ivanov. Please, see the attachment and
on the website! Many thanks to Ivan for the great work! What are your comments?