[gha] GHA: Congratulations Bruce and Kurt

  • From: "transcendentlaw@xxxxxxx" <transcendentlaw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 09:41:39 -0400 (EDT)

 Bruce and Kurt,

    Congratulations, Bruce, for your well-put apology on behalf of like-minded
members of the GHA community.  Since I have to concentrate on finishing two
books this summer, I plan to go on a "GHA sabbatical", but I will remain in
what is known as a "lurking mode", that is, observing the world below from the
empyrean heights.

Peace, prosperity, and freedom
through the interfaith harmony
of transcendent and compassionate justice,

Bob Crane