• From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Heli Habyarimana <haheli2001@xxxxxxxx>, uwadevothe@xxxxxxxx, <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 13:11:37 +0400

Dear Devotha and Heli,

I am happy to congratulate you on your wonderful wedding on behalf of all
members of the Global Harmony Association from 60 countries around the world!

We wish you happiness and love from harmony as the most solid spiritual
foundation of any family!

Your wedding is the same as the GHA 8-th anniversary and it is for you and for
us a remarkable sign of destiny. Heli, you are historical man of Africa as the
coauthor of the history and world's first the ABC of Harmony, as the GHA active
member and as its Board Vice President. This high mark will accompany your
family, your children and your grandchildren in all your life at 21 and the
next century. Your family will be living symbol of global harmony of GHA and
ABC of Harmony in Africa and, of course, in your country, in Rwanda.

GHA armed you with "the most powerful weapon to change the world," as Nelson
Mandela told - this is the ABC of Harmony for harmonious education,
consciousness and spirituality. You ? are the first owners of this supreme
humanistic and harmonious "weapon" on your continent. It depends from you only
- how you use this spiritual gift of fate, with what benefit for your family,
country and the world in a whole?

We understand that we live in another world, far removed from our harmonious
ideal. We live in a world where the ideal is money - their number and
materialization. We must reckon with the fact that this society will be
replaced by a harmonious society through very long time, over many decades,
gradually and evolutionary. Therefore, in it we have to think about money. New
way of earning ? it is organization harmonious education, publishing business
of the ABC of Harmony, and etc.

Unfortunately, the GHA has no now the financial resources to help your family.
But we hope to get the Amman Prize for Interfaith Harmony project (you could
write a joint article in it after your honeymoon) in March. If this happens,
then I will offer the GHA Board to allocate you a thousand dollars as the GHA
gift to your wedding.

Now we are glad to present you the posy. I hope that our poets will send you
the poems for your wedding, and our artists ? paintings and etc.