[gha] Re: GHA 8th Anniversary and the ABC of Harmony 1st Anniversary

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chintamani yogi <mail2cmyogi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:24:51 +0400

Dear Yogi ji, Namaste,

Many thanks for congratulations with the GHA great Anniversaries!

I was pappy to look your spiritually and educationally rich websites very
closely to the GHA "Peace from Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org

Therefore, I think, we will find many topics and projects of peace from harmony
to cooperate in the future.

From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Mariam Khan" <mariam.inspiredsisters@xxxxxxxxx>, "morii kae"
<moriikae@xxxxxxxxx>, "Steve Rajan & Associates" <steve_rajan@xxxxxxxxx>,
"celia altschuler" <psoleil5@xxxxxxxxx>, "R. Kaziyeva" <rkaziyeva@xxxxxxxxx>,
"ADOLF SHVEDCHIKOV" <adolfps@xxxxxxxxx>, segiz-seri@xxxxxxxxx,
Date: Monday, February 11, 2013, 9:19 AM

Spiritual Culture for Harmonious Civilization
Citizens of Earth!
Unite in harmony for love, peace, justice, fraternity and happiness!

Global Harmony Association (GHA)
Since 2005, GHA is an international NGO uniting more than 500 members in 56
countries and more than one million participants from the GHA collective
members in 80 countries.
Web: www.peacefromharmony.org

Board: 37 GHA members from 14 countries

GHA Founder and President: Dr. Leo Semashko
Address: 7/4-42 Ho-Shi-Min Street, St. Petersburg, 194356 Russia
E-mail: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx Web:

GHA Mission is:
To bring peace from harmony and to pave a conscious way for harmonious
civilization on scientifically based ‘ABC of Harmony’ through harmonious

February 11, 2013

GHA 8th Anniversary and the ABC of Harmony 1st Anniversary

In Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=574
In English: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=552

Dear GHA Members and Friends!
We are happy to congratulate you on GHA’s eighth anniversary, February 15,
2013, and the ABC of Harmony first anniversary, February 11, 2013, and wish you
good health, love and happiness from harmony!

On these glorious dates let us turn our gaze to our difficult history with our
great achievements and equally great obstacles and challenges.

The first question that arises in this context is the following: how the Global
Harmony Association (GHA), with practically and absolutely no favored situation
from the nightmare and unbridled revelry of disharmonious industrial
civilization, despite unchallenged dominance of weapons and violence, with
almost complete lack of public faith in social harmony and its almost complete
disregard of all authorities, with full absence of funding and staff – how the
Global Harmony Association  has been able thrive intellectually and amaze the
world with historically unprecedented projects of global harmony?

This puzzle of modern history remains a secret for non-spiritual, and therefore
short-sighted industrial people who are accustomed to seeing the highest social
force, energy, virtue and dignity only in money and its material embodiment. We
face a world of one-dimensional people with one-dimensional thinking created by
a one-dimensional material civilization contrary to the fundamental
multi-dimensional Nature, Spirit, Society and Human, as embodied in the
multidimensionality of God and Divine values of justice, love, peace, freedom
and brotherhood, united Harmony.

The GHA puzzle is very simple: it nourishes and lives only by the high spirit
of those few people who, in spite of all obstacles, have been able to
understand by mind or feel by intuition the fundamental multidimensionality of
Nature, Spirit, Society and Human and absolute divine values, united by God as
one Harmony. Almost every day, GHA finds, knocking at its door, new people from
around the world with their own books, ideas, poems, experience and spirit of
Harmony. They are new people of a harmonious spirituality and civilization,
replacing the degenerating and dying industrial civilization and its people.

Consequently, the fate and God are favorable to GHA despite the impedance of
the dominant social order of money, weapons and violence. God gathers in GHA
people a mind of harmony, people who can not only spiritualize it, not only
feel it by deep intuition, but also able to understand the science of its
Divine design, able to create a science of Harmony, scientific textbooks of
Harmony, accessible and acceptable to all people of all nations and religions
in a global harmonious education from childhood. This is the true embodiment of
God’s purpose, when he finds the one Harmony science and scientific tools to
solve harmoniously all social problems, prevent violence, weapons, war, and
turning humanity into one global family in a global village, where all people
are brothers and sisters to each other in the Divine Harmony.

In this light, the GHA main achievement of last year is the ABC of Harmony by
76 authors from 26 countries. It was published together with IASE University of
India (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478).This is the first in history
global textbook of harmony for people around the world, regardless of any
differences. It is significant that God chose India as the first place of
publication and presentation for the ABC of Harmony. India was the holy place
of Gandhi Vidya Mandir and IASE University, headed by a great man, devoted to
Harmony – Kanakmal Dugar. For his outstanding contribution to global harmony,
Kanakmal Dugar earned the GHA High Honor: World Harmony Creator:

Presentation of the ABC of Harmony on February 11, 2012 in IASE University at
the International Seminar Teachers of Peace and Harmony has opened an humanity
unprecedented spiritual epoch - the Age of Harmonious Enlightenment and
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=511). The ABC of Harmony and its new
spiritual era concentrates and integrates into itself, and continues to
develop, spiritual potential of past civilizations of India, Egypt, China and
Europe, the world's religions, their founders and the greatest thinkers of
humanity. This is a vast treasure of spiritual diversity and richness which has
found a simple and accessible scientific expression in the ABC of Harmony and
all GHA projects before it and after it.

The GHA dignity for 7 years was concentrated in the ABC of Harmony, which has
become a symbol, crown, theoretical foundation and program book for GHA. This
is the scientific platform of spiritual unity for the diverse ideas of its
members from over 60 countries and all future projects in GHA.

For the past year GHA created, on basis of the ABC of Harmony, 8 projects of
global harmony:
GHA Organizational Reform. March 2012;
The ABC of Harmony: Philosophy and Sociology of Global Harmonious Society at
the 21st century. July 2012;
General and Complete Disarmament in 50 years. Constant Petition to the UN.
August  2012;
Peace and Disarmament from Harmony. New World Peace Movement for the 21
century. September 2012;
Department of Noospheral Harmony, October 2012, In Russian;
GHA Regional Department for Africa Countries: GHA-AFRICA. November 2012;
GHA Embassy: Human Rights from Harmony and Justice, December 2012;
World Interfaith Harmony. December 2012 (start).

During its history, the GHA created 42 projects of global harmony, which are
listed here: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=472.

The most significant of these projects is the last one. It is, in fact, the
second after the ABC of Harmony global harmony textbook, intended for the world
believers, i.e. for most of the world's population. This project extends and
educationally canalizes the Age of Harmonious Enlightenment to a world
contingent of believers. Undoubtedly, it is the new unprecedented spiritual
attainment of GHA on the ABC of Harmony base.

The ABC of Harmony as a fruitful spiritual field contains the seeds of many
other projects of global harmony of a scientific nature, symbolizing the
harmony of science and religion, spirit and matter, and any other
multi-dimensionality. Among these projects, we have to name the Institute of
World Harmony in IASE University, the initial idea which from the ABC of
Harmony was born.

If we will say about more formal achievements GHA for past year, they seem
equally evident. But many of them are now deprived because of the magnitude of
projects, requiring constant professional monitoring, even though we have no
funds in the GHA, especially for required sociological studies. We know that
the GHA has grown numerically with a few dozen people (the number of GHA long
exceeded 500 people now) from India, Africa and other countries, but we do not
know the exact number. The number of countries represented in the GHA has also
increased. The number of pages on our website "Peace from Harmony" has exceeded
400. The number of its visits has increased over the year by more than 700,000
and has now become more than 3.5 million.

Throughout the GHA, on the spiritual basis of the ABC of Harmony, has reformed
past GHA offices and created new ones, such as establishing the regional office
GHA-Africa. The offices of GHA-USA, GHA-Kazakhstan, GHA-Ukraine and others also
We thank all members of the GHA for their participation and contribution to our

Our primary spiritual task, with the emergence of the ABC of Harmony, is its
constant study, learning and expanding our scientific knowledge about the
nature of global harmony, harmonious civilization, world peace and new harmonic
thinking - tetranet thinking. The knowledge of the ABC of Harmony begins with a
brief review of it, which became the main condition for membership in the new
GHA. As we see, this is a very difficult and painful process for some, the
Rubicon they are unable to overcome and abandon in preparing for the new GHA.
We are sympathetic to this natural process, bearing in mind that on the place
of the departed will come new, younger and more conscious members of the GHA.

Our history makes us confident that, with all the most unfavorable conditions,
the development of spiritual culture for harmonious civilization, first started
deliberately in GHA, based on science, will continue to grow steadily,
replacing the vacuum of disharmonious one-dimensional dying ideologies. GHA
carries and develops a new, multi-dimensional and harmonious vision and
thinking, with which starts the future history of the 21st century.

We heartily congratulate all GHA members with a successful year in the world

Best Harmony wishes, with love,

Dr. Leo Semashko,
GHA President

Dr. Bruce Cook,