[gha] Re: Fwd: hedva

  • From: María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 09:40:59 -0300

What Hedva says is true
We need to create an active forum of debate on this email group around
Leo´s ideas and books
it is peace, the debate is the peace and will create new themes around
peacelovelogy
We will learn from our own conflicts
Im glad slandering has stoped finally thanks to the intervention of  members
Hedva, Susana, Ammar , Takis, Guy who like me are peacemakers who practice
peacemaking in conflicts

Leo has health problems. So in the meantime we may re read the first 2
chapters and send opinion
I think they are still not enough reviewed.
Hedva, Takis, Ammar, Stephen, Bruce, Glenn, Lida,Susana ,maitreyee all
please send a  500 to 1000 words  review on first 2 chapters

Leo please send again  the first 2 chapter sin attachment to the gha
freelist

All the discussion started because of that. We need to make again this
effort.
TO WORK EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FOR PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*María Cristina Azcona*
*@macazcona*

*María Cristina Azcona*