[gha] Re: Fwd: Unable to deliver your message - Please, think calmly and without emotions

  • From: Nina Meyerhof <nina@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 07:49:48 -0400

Leo..I am sorry, I am not like a girlfriend but more an admirer of Monica's
work. She is a KEY figure at the UN for spiritual, global, peace, interfaith
work and is recognized as a point person for many endeavors. You do not know
that you have insulted a very important person!!

You do not see this as you see only what you offer and the group's work. There
is much more out there in this world and the idea is to collaborate even if one
has other perspectives on peace and harmony. An example of this is the
difference between interspiritual and interfaith...they are very different. One
looks at the universals and the other tries to weave faiths together with their
differences. Yet, we are able to advocate for both.

I think you do a great mis-service to all of us when you put out a
non-professional instigative letter like this!! Nina
www.coeworld.org

Children of the Earth inspires and unites young people, through personal and
social transformation,to create a peaceful and sustainable world.

 One Earth….with all her Children smiling!

Nina Meyerhof, Pres. COE
26 Baycrest Drive
South Burlington, VT 050403
+802-862-1936