[gha] Fwd: Re: [gha-peace] Facts: US is the main enemy of global peace (English and Spanish)

  • From: Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 14:38:14 +0200

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [gha-peace] Facts: US is the main enemy of global peace (English and Spanish)
Date:   Sun, 22 Feb 2015 14:37:32 +0200
From:   Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 23/02/2015 11:47, Leo Semashko wrote:*How is it that from a peace wonderful organization, it turned into a political propaganda organization????? Every country does terrible things against humanity, there is not one country which is clean, instead of making generalizations of one party or another, in my opinion - this organization should try and find solutions...

Dr. Hedva Rabinson Bachrach
*
Facts: US is the main enemy of global peace (English and Spanish) *Facts: US is the main enemy of global peace

English: *_http://en.fbii.org/analytics/1259.html_

*Spanish: *_http://fbii.org/analytics/1259.html_

*Mairead Maguire, Nobel Peace Laureate*:

US and UK committed genocide against the Iraqi people when, between 1990 and 2012, *_they killed 3.3 million people – including 750,000 children. …_* NATO should be abolished … through non-violent action and civil resistance. … That is why we need to teach the science of peace:
http://www.commondreams.org/views/2014/10/14/disturbing-expansion-military-industrial-complex

*Global Peace Science*: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=606