[gha] Re: Fwd: Re: Réf.: [gha] HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREAT HUMAN ERNESTO KAHAN

  • From: Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 22:54:22 +0200

On 02/12/2013 16:01, Prof. Ernesto Kahan wrote:
Dear brother Takis, Dr Apostolos Paschos and  Athanassios Koumouris
I feel wonderful with your message – THANKS!!!
Love very much

*Today is my birthday, so I remember… *

*
**Ernesto Kahan, December 2, 2013*

*
*
Today in the Hebrew tradition a fifth candle

is lit in the holiday of lights.
Northern candles shine in the virgin of the blind

Crowning St. Lucia.
And tomorrow, the Christmas Trees will remind us

that light is life, and love is peace.

Today is my birthday and my dears come with kisses and hugs.
Today they are my particular light...
I open the windows to get the smell of the land
and of the Eva dressed as Venus and spring.

I announce and ask:
Be in light the torches of the knowledge;
forgotten many times and so many other in renaissance;
Unite the hands be bridges of hope and the necessary forgiven;
all in links encompassing the world;
That will be only one, or in replacement, none.

Today I meditate about my time, what I want and what was lost...
Meditate and receive the light that arrive at me from my friends,
bricks who are builders of home shelters
my hours of perfume and my garden plants of my breath.

Today I remember my childhood disappeared from the mirror
and you, in waves of sounds and letters, my love.
Ah! And eating bread at coffee time, tell everyone "good day"
and walk around my house.

And to a newborn without disturbing his sleep, to tell:
"I did my best for your survival, not maybe enough
and for sure away from a success... "

"Have you a smiling life!"

From: *Laj Utreja* <lutreja7@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:lutreja7@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: 2013/12/2
Subject: [gha] Re: [gha] Réf.: [gha] HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREAT HUMAN ERNESTO KAHAN
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>, "peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Dear Bro. Ernesto:
Love, peace and happiness for this day and beyond.
Laj

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 11:56 AM, ammar banni <ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx <mailto:ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Dear Great human server,
    From hospital in paris,I send you my. Better. Wishe for your
    birthday.The life give you its Better things.
    Love and peace.
    AMMAR BANNI

    ------------------------------
    Le lun. 2 déc. 2013 06:53 HNEC, Leo Semashko a écrit :

    >Dear Ernesto, Brother in Peace From Harmony!
    >
    >My warmest congratulations, on behalf of the GHA, to you as great
    human with beautiful  character, as one of the leaders of the
    IPPNW, an organization which won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1985, as
    wonderful poet, as excellent physician and emeritus Professor, as
    the GHA Vice-President and coauthor of immortal The ABC of Harmony
    for World Peace ..... and its unprecedented continuation in GLOBAL
    PEACE SCIENCE book

--
*Dr. Laj Utreja *
Director, Institute of Global Harmony