[gha] Fwd: Re: Re: Re : Re: (peace from harmony) Need to Approve or Disapprove New Peace Book from GHA --- Anyone who denies the peace theory (= science), that denies peace in reality

  • From: Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 22:00:26 +0300

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [gha] Re: Re : Re: (peace from harmony) Need to Approve or Disapprove New Peace Book from GHA --- Anyone who denies the peace theory (= science), that denies peace in reality
Date:   Sat, 05 Oct 2013 21:57:46 +0300
From:   Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 04/10/2013 14:24, Bruce Cook, AuthorMe.com wrote:*Although I am not a religious person in the common sense, I want to express my opinion about this debate by bringing an example from Judaism, my faith.

In Judaism the basic constitution of behavior are the ten commandments, apart from that every Jewish person has to fill at least 613 good deeds in his life, which are given to various interpretations throughout the ages. Laws and codes are the result of the interpretation of the period, sometimes more severe and sometimes less. In Judaism there are various religious groups, with their own interpretation. However all of them are jewish. ( or let me say hebrews, as Judeans were only one tribe of 12 ancient tribes ).

In the matter of peace ideologies, a basic ground should be revered, but various ideologies should look at each other and find together a common ground, with additions of thought. It is very important, as the road to world peace is very very difficult ( people creating these ideologies should also pay attention to the obstacles for peace in the world of today, as without paying attention to them and how to solve them socio economically, scientifically and otherwise, the road to peace would be hard.) At least people who think and form infrastructures for peace should contact and find a common way of agreement.

Dr. Hedva Rabinson Bachrach hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*

Julie,

A beautiful statement.

Thank you.

Bruce

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

*From: * Julia Budnikova <msssm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Date: Mercredi 2 octobre 2013, 20h52

Re: (peace from harmony) Need to Approve or
Disapprove New Peace Book
from GHA --- Anyone who denies the peace theory (= science),
that denies peace
in reality

I ask Leo to consider opinion
of mister Bruce Cook: “We just need a coherent editorial policy,
justified by reader
interests and needs.”. We
have to be extremely unostentatious
in theory questions. I ask to pay attention that any
Doctrine of Life never was
the finished theory. It gave a certain volume of
knowledge.

Julia Budnikova,

Deputy director of Roerich
Family Museum and Institute, President
GHA-RUSSIA

New Peace Book from GHA --- Anyone who denies the peace
theory (= science),
that denies peace in reality

Dear Bruce,

Thank you for your response, but it confuses our cards and
generates the
following misconceptions:

1. You formulate the question this way: Need to Approve or
Disapprove New Peace Book from GHA. However, we discuss
and vote on another issue: The
Rules for the articles in Global Peace Science
book! GHA approved on
September 21 a new
project/book: Global Peace Science: The First
Common Good for the 21st Century
and every Human,
based on the theory/science of social harmony, see
here: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585. Therefore, GHA
has already decided
the issue of the book and its scientific content. You, like
others, strongly
supported it in your letter of September 19:
“This
project has my full support”. Now, after 12
days, we do not understand why you put this
question again?

2. You write: As a reader, I would prefer to
read about methods and strategies
leaving to world peace. However, according to this proposal,
the articles are
to be limited to the GHA theory. Please, separate the
readers and authors. If GHA creates
Science/Theory of Global Peace, which brings together in
harmony all diversity
of the different peacemaking ideas, methods and strategies,
all its readers
will be satisfied, including you as reader. On the other
hand, if the GHA
creates Global Peace Science, then it can not be without a
theory. Any author
as scientist understands that. There can not be a science
(and a book about it)
without a theory: it's nonsense. We do not understand
you. Moreover, in your
flattering review of the ABC of
Harmony you fully
support the GHA theory and
do not share “book on peace” and “GHA peace theory”.
Here are some quotes from
your review of the ABC
of Harmony:

“I welcome the publication of The
ABC of Harmony. I commend its
authors and their associates for bringing this positive
pronouncement to the
attention of world leaders. While the prevailing
disharmonious industrial
thinking makes peace seem impractical, all mankind should
grasp the harmonious
philosophy which has vast potential to settle international
differences before
it is too late.

... Any thoughtful reasoning on the history of peace
sustains one main point of
The ABC of Harmony, that warfare just leads to temporary
peace which is
followed by preparation for further warfare, and this is
clearly an imperfect
solution to the universally recognized need to attain world
peace.

This holistic viewpoint, supplemented by extensive
scientific knowledge, has
made it possible to open the Age of Harmonious Enlightenment
of humanity in the
21st century. Now, based upon Leo Semashko's pioneering
work in 1999 (the first
handbook of Tetrasociology), we see the development of
several international
conferences and a timely and high potential approach to
world peace. Here
disparate theories merge into harmonious thinking and work
together for the
betterment of mankind.

The book ABC of Harmony is a handbook for this movement, and
outlines the
philosophical and scientific rationale for the Global
Harmony Association. It
includes the philosophical basis (theory and sciences),
applications,
recognition of past leaders, and selections from the arts
representing many
cultures. I heartily recommend this book for anyone
preparing to support world
peace. This may be our only chance!” (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=544)

        You wrote this wonderful text for
the GHA
theory/science about a year ago. Are you now refusing it?
Please let us know
it.

3. Our Rules for the authors (not the readers) do not close
for participation
in our book/science a one author but with the condition to
understand and
express their attitudes, including critical, to the GHA
theory. Why this
condition? Because for 60 years of peace research in the
world were written
millions of peace articles and books, have been carried out
tens of thousands
of peace conferences and seminars by thousands of peace
organizations, but
their practical effect, as we see today is close to zero:
the war and terror
spread world, military spending is galloping and so
on. It is
an absolute fact. These
books and articles today are not needed to nobody. The world
today is as far
from peace as it was 60 years ago. Why? One reason – it is
the lack of a
scientific theory of global peace, which would be able to
combine into a single
whole all diversity of the different peace ideas and all
their peacekeeping
potential. For comparison, the military potential and all
the military ideas
are effective because they are consolidated by a single
world military science.
Why do you want to disarm Global Peace Science/Book,
depriving it the essence,
depriving it a scientific theory? What happened with your
peace vision?

4. I can explain your position, as well as the position of
Ayo and Didi, just
the fact that you, unfortunately, did not participated in
creation of the ABC
of Harmony, have not
passed its school of collective creativity that has
contained all diversity of
the different ideas that have been offered to us, including
the very different
ideas of Glen, Norman, Evelyn, Laj, Rudolph and dozens of
others. Where have
you seen like that? This is unprecedented in the world! You
do not know this
school and its epistemological experience, so you are trying
to prove that
million + 1 peaceful book on "the deaf choir"
principle (this book also
no one will be need) will be better than scientific book,
the articles of which
will be consolidated by a single theory. But this is a step
back because of
your lack of understanding. I invite you to come back to the
Rules and tell
them or “YES” or “NO” as scientific author.

5. You do not say “NO” to the proposed Rules of
scientific theoretical oneness.
You do not offer them any alternative. You offer to discuss
and vote a
confusing alternative "book/science or theory",
not realizing that
the lack of a theory makes the book a senseless and useless.
Let me remind you
the golden words of the great scientist Ludwig Boltzmann:
“There is
nothing more practical than a good
theory.” This fully applies to
global peace. It never comes until
a good peace theory will not be established. Anyone
who denies the
peace theory (= science) that denies peace in reality. This
is proven by
history. I think you will agree with this, if you really
want peace, and
together we begin to create Global Peace Book/Science, the
core of which is a
good theory of social harmony, founded by Immanuel Kant. Do
you agree to
participate in this unprecedented scientific/theoretical
process? Thank
you.

Founding President, Global Harmony Association (GHA) since
2005;

Director, GHA Website "Peace from
Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585 and

World Interfaith Harmony Project on the ABC of Harmony
Base:

Address: 7/4-42 Ho-Shi-Min Street, St. Petersburg 194356,
Russia

I appreciate this chance for us to consider what new new GHA
volume on

peace should contain.

As a reader, I would prefer to read about methods and
strategies leaving to

world peace.

However, according to this proposal, the articles are to be
limited to the

GHA theory. This means, for example, if I could arrange for
Hillary Clinton

or someone to give us ideas on peace, the article would be
rejected because

it lacks what I might best be called *GHA Primacy*, which
could mean that

peace methods are only important if they show respect for
the theories

propounded in the ABC of Harmony.

For the life of em I have no idea why we would limit the
study of world

peace to such a framework.

I thought our goal was peace, not a theory.

Actually, as I reflect, it is disappointing when a peace
theorist tries to

insist that his or her theory is the only or the best one.
To some extent,

this is a problem in several schools of thought.

So I would urge everyone to vote for a book on peace, not
GHA peace theory.

But then, again, the dice may seem to be loaded as we have
only a few days

in which to respond.

I vote for a book on peace.

In peace and harmony,

Bruce

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 9:13 AM, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx <javascript:return>>wrote:

> **

>  Dear Glen, Matjaz, Merchant and Subhash,

> Many thanks for your wonderful first articles in the
GHA new book:
"*Global

> Peace Science: The First Common Good for the 21st
Century and every Human*

> ."

> I'm very glad you were started and included in the
long and difficult

> process of collective creating the world's first
sample of Global Peace

> Science (GPS) based on the global harmony theory
presented in *the ABC of

> Harmony for Global Peace* .... (*

> www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyG8*).
In this process, we will

> try, as in ABC, to unite in harmonious whole the dozens
of authors’

> articles with dozens of different understandings. *The
ABC of harmony* was

> the first step on this way. It had reached many but is
far from perfection

> still. GPS is the conscious second step on this way in
which we must go

> further in achieving our harmonious unity of our
theoretical diversity.

> This is a common and difficult process for each GPS
participant, so we

> need to establish some general rules that we understood
each other better

> and avoided or minimized the frictions and conflicts
between us because of

> this misunderstanding. I think everyone would agree
with that. Therefore,

> propose *to discuss and approve by your YES or NO for 3
days (if

> necessary, we will increase this term), up to October 3
inclusively the

> following "Rules for Authors’ Articles in
GPS."

> *1. Global Peace Science (hereinafter - GPS) in the GHA
first conception

> and execution as a synergetic and harmonious synthesis
of various authors

> articles - *this is not the end but only the beginning*
of an endless

> evolution of scientific consciousness of global peace,
without which

> humanity can not survive and develop further as a
single family of the

> world peoples.

> 2. Each author's article in GPS is the answer to
the main question:
*"What

> I imagine as the most effective pursuit of global peace
science in a whole

> or its separate aspect on the basis of GHA sources and
my own vision?”*

> 3. GPS, which is the science of social harmony, there
can be a collection

> of disparate articles lacking internal harmonious unity
and compiled on a

> principle of "deaf choir, or choir of the
deaf." This is
contrary to

> harmonious essence of GPS.

> 4. GPS of harmony should be a model of harmony. It is
provided by the GPS

> united harmonious architecture that combines a variety
of peacemaking
ideas

> in organically integral/holistic knowledge of global
peace in all its

> aspects.

> 5. Harmonious architecture of GPS by the most concise
way is expressed in

> *Socionome* of *the ABC of Harmony *on two pages
(40-41). The author of

> each article could determine, primarily, to what sphere
of global peace
the

> main subject of his article relates. These spheres are
four: *sociosphere*

> , *infosphere* (the spiritual realm), *orgsphere* (the
sphere of

> politics, law, finance, management, etc.) and
*technoecosphere*
(economic/ecological

> sphere). The definition of one or more spheres for the
article along with

> reference to Socionome could be the beginning of the
author's articles and

> the base of its classification in the GPS. The more
detailed explanations

> of Socionome can be found in GHA other sources.

> 6. Each author's article suggests a scientific
explanation of one or

> another necessary aspect of global peace in one (or
more) of its four

> spheres. This aspect may have a cognitive background in
the GPS letters,

> proposals and outline, which were concentrated in the
GHA initiative for

> G20 and published here: *www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyX2*,

> either in the GPS key ideas presented in the book
project here: *

> www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyX5*.

> 7. The search and scientific analysis of the
preconditions of the GHA

> sources, along with their quoting, could form the
introductory part of the

> authors’ articles. Attracting and analysis of other
backgrounds from other

> sources is welcome: they will enrich the scientific
content of GPS.

> 8. The empirical studies, if they are assumed to be in
the author's

> article, it is advisable to connect and compare with
the GPS empirical

> foundation in Comparative Sociological Statistical
Study (CSSS: *

> www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyW9*)

> 9. Based on the previous steps, the author will define
the final title of

> his/her article, and will choose for its an adequate
section of the book

> proposed contents or will offer for it new section.

> 10. GPS will be next, after *the ABC of Harmony*, a
step in the peace

> Tetranet harmonious thinking, which involves the
synthesis of the contents

> of each author's article in the tetra- model. This
is the most complex and

> subtle intellectual moment. Therefore, the GPS book
editor invites the

> authors of articles to joint formation of such models
in the process of

> bilateral dialogue since November 2013.

> These 10 simple rules, I think, will provide a high
scientific level and

> necessary harmonious consolidation of different
articles in a one organic

> whole of the GPS first version from harmony. They will
also provide the

> spirit of Emile Durkheim's collective solidary
peace consciousness,

> integrating in harmony the diversity of peace ideas and
peace imagination.

> I also hope that the discussion of these rules will
clarify, enrich and

> make them more effective.

> Of course, these rules are not a panacea for all
internal epistemological

> problems of our difficult collective creative process,
but they create a

> certain framework and dimensions system for its
harmonization and coherent

> organization.

>  As for the art works for GPS, in a short time,
we, along with
Ernesto

> Kahan, as Chair of the Commission and Jury will present
similar rules, as

> the development of 10 these, for your consideration.
These rules will

> provide high quality of the original articles and
artwork for GPS, as well

> as our book of GPS as a whole.

> With love, best harmony wishes,

> Leo

> Dr Leo Semashko:

> State  Councillor  of  St.
  Petersburg,

> Philosopher, Sociologist and Peacemaker from Harmony;

> Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute,
Russia;

> Founding President, Global Harmony Association (GHA)
since 2005;

> Director, GHA Website "Peace from
Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org

> Global Peace Science from Harmony:

> www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyX5 and

> In Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key`6;

> World Interfaith Harmony Project on the ABC of Harmony
Base:

> www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyT1;

> GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony for World Peace:

> www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyG8;

> GHA Peace Video: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;

> My Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key%3;

> Address: 7/4-42 Ho-Shi-Min Street, St. Petersburg
194356, Russia

> Phone: 7 (812) 597-65-71;
Skype: leo.semahko

> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn

Science Imagination -

> First Bird for GPS Book

> Dear Dr Leo Semashko:

> Founding President, Global Harmony Association (GHA)

>  I am forwarding my article on “Peace through
Harmony: Peaceful

> Coexistence in 21st Century *“Vasudheiva Kutumbkam -
(World is one family)

>  *for the book - *GHA new project-book:
"Global Peace Science:
The First

> Common Good for the 21st Century" *

>  We are threatened by nuclear destruction and
economic collapse.
Nuclear

> armament is the major threat to world peace. Nuclear
armament constitute

> the greatest threat man has ever known Even without a
war, nuclear

> stockpiling and radiation from nuclear testing threaten
destruction of the

> human race. *“In the event of a nuclear war there
will be no victors

> because there will be no survivors…” said His
Holiness the Dalai Lama.

> Therefore the biggest agenda for the Twenty-First
Century is: How to save

> the Humanity and How to create Peaceful planet?

> *

>  *Call of the Time:

> *To meet the present global challenges & to save
the humanity from

> further destruction it is the time to search our heart
& soul and turn
our

> attention inwardly to change our values & attitude
to achieve the goal
of

> developing sustainable peace in the society. We
have to change our

> consciousness & our attitude from Culture of
Violence & war to
Culture of

> Peace & harmony for creating a peaceful planet.

> Now is the time to *"Thinking together is a new
vision of start,
working

> together is a new start for converting vision into
actions for developing

> Global Harmonious Society.”

> Global Peace Science Movement for Humanity*: The
present situation calls

> for a drastic strengthening of “Global Peace Science
Movement for Humanity

> – Growth through Peace and for Peace but not for
War”.  It's time to
focus

> on ‘*Thinking together & Working together’ on
*Global Peace Science

> movement involving all the Leaders to save the
humanity.

>  “Global Peace and Interfaith Harmony for the
21st Century”

> *        “Vasudheiva Kutumbkam*
  - One Family,
One Religion & One

> Harmony”

>  Peace is the ultimate aspiration of mankind all
over the world,
despite

> all ethnic, cultural and other differences. Without
peace, life loses its

> intrinsic meaning, beauty and dignity. This human
aspiration is expressed

> in a variety of forms: poetical, artistic, spiritual,
and so on across

> different cultures.

>  *Basically, all religions believe in peace,
equality and helping the

> less fortunate. To live in peace one must respect all
religions.

> *

>  *According to Indian Vedic Philosophy: Harmony is
Vasudheva
Kutumbkam (entire

> world being a single family abandoning all differences
or divisions).

> Harmony is not just a unified system of belief encoded
in a declaration of

> faith; it is rather an umbrella comprising the
plurality of religious

> phenomena originating from the Vedic tradition

> *

>  Harmony is a philosophy of unity i.e.
*“Vasudheva Kutumbkam”* means

  Peaceful Co-existence for all*

> .*

>  *Vasudheva Kutumbkam’* is *Global Peace Science
for Humanity for

> creating a Peaceful planet.* The world is one family
has been expressed

> in our scriptures. The oneness of humanity has been a
fundamental belief
of

> Indian Civilization. Global Peace & oneness of
Humanity can only be

> achieved through cultivating the Global culture of
Peace & Harmony.

> Dr.Subhash Chandra

> Dr.Subhash Chandra

> Members – Global Harmony Association &

> GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony

> http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyX3

> Project Director- Global Peace & Humanity Project*

> Convener* *GPF-India - *Global Peace Foundation –
India

> www.globalpeace.org

> *Director- *Global Peace & Interfaith Harmony
Project (GPIH India)

> www.globalpeacefestival.org/

> Guest faculty - Central Institute of Business
Management (CIBM-RD), Nagpur

> &

> Chief Advisor- International Centre of Spirituality
& Leadership
(ICSL)

> Nagpur.  President (Hon.)

> World Peace & Cultural Centre (WPCC), Ujjain India

> *International Coordinator, WWA- World Without Anger
Kathmandu, Nepal

> www.worldwithoutanger.org

> *On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 5:51 AM, Bruce Cook,
AuthorMe.com <

wrote:

> Dear Matjaz,

> A wonderful submission. Thank you

> Yours in harmony,

> Bruce

> Bruce L. Cook, Ph.D.

> President, GHA-USA

> Vice-President, GHA

> Director of CSSS Publishing and Editorial team

> President, World Writers Resources, Inc.

> Author, *Harmony of Nations: 1943 – 2020*, Just
Fiction Editions, 2012

<

> leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx <javascript:return>>

Global Peace Science

> book?

> Best,

> Matjaz

> ------------------------------

> *From:* gha-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:return> [gha-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:return>]
on behalf
of

> Leo Semashko [leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx <javascript:return>]

> *Sent:* Friday, September 27, 2013 4:54 PM

> *To:* Martin, Glen T

> *Cc:* gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:return>; p.alvarez@xxxxxxxxxx <javascript:return>; ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:return>;

> peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:return>

> *Subject:* [gha] Re: Invitation to Global Peace Science
Imagination -

> First Bird for GPS Book

> Dear Glen,

> Thank you very much for your excellent and great
article in the Global

> Peace Science book!

> Your article is the first bird for this book. Of
course, later, we will

> discuss it in the details, may be in the October end or
in November.

> With love, best harmony wishes,

> Leo

> Dr Leo Semashko:

> State  Councillor  of  St.
  Petersburg,

> Philosopher, Sociologist and Peacemaker from Harmony;

> Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute,
Russia;

> Founding President, Global Harmony Association (GHA);

> Director, GHA Website "Peace from
Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org

> Global Peace Science from Harmony:

> www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyX2;

> World Interfaith Harmony Project on the ABC of Harmony
Base:

> www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyT1;

> GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony for World Peace:

> www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyG8;

> GHA Peace Video: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;

> My Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key%3;

> Address: 7/4-42 Ho-Shi-Min Street, St. Petersburg
194356, Russia

> Phone: 7 (812) 597-65-71;
Skype: leo.semahko

> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn

on Global Peace

> Science.

> Yours in peace and friendship,

> Glen Martin

> *Dr. Glen T. Martin

> *

> President, World Constitution and Parliament Assoc. (www.wcpa.biz,

> www.worldparliament-gov.org)

> President, Institute on World Problems (www.worldproblems.net)

> Professor of Philosophy, Radford University (www.radford.edu/gmartin)

*On

> Behalf Of *Leo Semashko

> *Sent:* Monday, September 23, 2013 11:50 AM

> *To:* williamsbj@xxxxxx <javascript:return>; c.von-furstenberg@xxxxxxxxxx <javascript:return>;

> p.alvarez@xxxxxxxxxx <javascript:return>

> *Cc:* gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:return>; ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:return>;

> peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:return>

> *Subject:* [gha] Invitation to Global Peace Science
Imagination

>  INVITATION

> TO GLOBAL PEACE SCIENCE IMAGINATION

> For scientists, poets, painters and composers; for
religious, political,

> women's, youth and other community leaders; for
Heads of States and

> Governments; for employees of the UN, UNESCO, UNICEF
and other

> international organizations; for Nobel Peace Laureates;
for all who are

> known to be peace-loving with a firm commitment to
peace.

> *The Global Harmony Association* (GHA: *www.peacefromharmony.org*)
is

> happy to invite you to participate in a unique on its
world significance

> book: "*Global Peace Science: The First Common
Good for the 21st
Century

> and every Human*"(*www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyX5*).
We would

> be thrilled to include your art work or article up to 3
pages (at your

> request it may be more) to answer this subject:
*"What I imagine as
the

> most effective pursuit of global peace science for the
21st Century on the

> basis of GHA sources and my own vision?”* Your art
work or article will

> be featured in one of the book chapters or a new
chapter, proposed by you.

> The book will be published in September 2014.

> The deadline for articles is November 30, 2013; for the
art works is April

> 30, 2014.

> This can be modified at your request.

> Your article or work would be sent, by e-mail in
attached file WORLD.doc,

> to the GHA President, the book Editor in Chief Dr. Leo
Semashko (*

> leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx <javascript:return>*)
or another GHA leader at the address here:

> Contact Us (*www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyW4*).

> GHA will highly appreciate and publish your response to
this invitation

> with any suggestions and comments. This invitation may
be distributed

> freely.

> September 2013

> --

> Subhash Chandra

__._,_.___

  via web post

  to sender

  to group

  Start
  a New Topic

  Messages
  in this topic (1)

Recent
Activity:

Visit
Your Group

More detailed information about
our community is located on our
International Website "A New Culture of Peace from
Social Harmony and
Children’s Priority" (shortly "Peace from
harmony")

www.peacefromharmony.org.

It unites now about 200 co-authors/members from 34 countries
of the world and
it is published in 15 languages.

  Switch to: Text-Only, Daily
  Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms