[gha] Re: Fwd: Re: Israel repeats break peace by new settlements

  • From: "moriikae" <moriikae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 14:46:08 +0900

Dear Hedva,

Thank you for your message.  Yes, we want to hear the peace talk between Israel
and Palestine.    A few month ago, your prime minister told that the solution
would be great, but now I’m afraid that the new settlement plan breaks your
peace negotiation.    Please be carefully.
I don’t think it’s the best way for peace to free prisoners.   In the case by
case,  the person who killed innocent people should go into prison, but in
Palestine prison with education.
Now I feel a bit of surprised talk on Palestine’s Propaganda.
Among the issue of Drone, Israel told as Palestine’s Propaganda.    Is it true
that Israel doesn’t use any drones?

I hope with you the better future design in the process for peace between
Israel and Palestine, and waiting to hear good news.
Love, Kae Morii

      Date:  Mon, 11 Nov 2013 23:18:03 +0200
      From:  Hedva Bachrach mailto:hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      To:  gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 31/10/2013 12:11, moriikae wrote:

Many of us, including me, oppose the settlement policy. There are only two
reasons that might justify a part of this thought, that the west bank comes
into Israel 22 km from the sea, and we have had an enormous number of suicide
bombers during the years, and the second is that there are a lot of Hamas cells
in the west bank and the rule of the nowadays government is not assured, and we
don't want hamas missiles coming from the west bank like they come from Gaza .
Otherwise, you are right - the expansion of settlements is not good. But don't
forget that those 100 people israel is about to release are killers with blood
on their hands, and families of the killed civilians and soldiers are
devastated.

However, we need some security settlements. The Israeli government offered Abu
Mazen some exchange of territories, of about 5-7 % of the west bank for 5-7% of
Israeli territory, for security reasons. some other settlements can remain
under palestinian rule if their safety is assured, which is doubtful. In Israel
Arab citizens are mostly university graduates and have 4 parties in the
parliament. The religious jews have also 4 parties, and the rest are non
religious.

We really hope that the peace talks nowadays would be fruitful, but what we
hear is that Abu Mazen does not want to recognize Israel as a jewish Israeli
state, and that he wants to bring back 5 million of so called refugees. After
the 1948 about 900.000 Palestinians fled during the war to Arab States around,
and the same number and afterwards even more of Jewish people ran for their
lives from Arab countries and then Magreb Countries, where mobs attacked them .
To bring 5 million people under the cover of the "right to return" means the
demographic destruction of Israel, which is 800 km long and has a population of
about 8 million people, from which about 6 million are hebrews.

what is very curious , kae morii, that you serve as a palestinian propaganda
one sided tool, and every time you attack israel without checking facts...  i'm
really sorry and appalled by this phenomena. Will you finally stop attacking
israel. I do really hope that these peace talks will succeed. I do really want
to see two free states, Israel and Palestine, maybe in the future when we grow
wiser we would form some structure of federation, provided that palestinians
leave the terror and dont want to kill our civil population and don't kidnap
our soldiers, and then send the video of the beheading of a soldier to his
family!! Palestinians should stop terror and we should stop army retaliations.

Dr. Hedva Rabinson Bachrach

  Israel release 26 and 26 Palestine prizoners instead of the 1500 and 2000 new
settlements, which would question on Israel. and put the risk to break peace.
  Peace is the way for better future.

  Kae Morii

  The 30th, [October 31 AFP] Israel government East Jerusalem (a few hours
after you release 26 Palestinian inmates East Jerusalem about what has
announced it will approve the construction of 1,500 units of new settlement
housing in), the Palestinian same day, the government has criticized Israel as
being trying to rupture the Middle East peace talks.

   (Mahmoud Abbas of the Palestinian Authority Mahmud Abbas spokesman)
chairman, Nabil Abu Rudeina ( Nabil Abu Rudeina decision of the Israeli
government, as well as ruin the "peace process,) Mr. Israel international law
in the international community said, "but action to send a message that a
country that does not respect.

   West Bank of the Occupied Palestinian Territory (plans to build a new
settlement housing in the same area is a Palestinian residence, the 21 inmates
is the Israeli government West Bank in), (Gaza five Gaza Strip release because
it attributed to) It was reported by the Israeli media immediately after.

   For coverage of AFP, Benjamin Netanyahu (Israeli government officials then
Benjamin Netanyahu Gidon Searle and) Prime Minister ( Gideon Saar ) interior
minister, made ​​it clear that it "had already agreed to the construction plan
of four in Jerusalem" .

   A series of movements of this time, appears to have reproduced the events of
August 13 this year. Also in this case, to release 26 Palestinian inmates
first, the Israeli government had announced plans to build settlement housing
units in 2000 than in the center east Jerusalem.

   Islamic fundamentalist organization Hamas to effective control the Gaza
Strip of the Palestinian territories ( Hamas is), Palestinian Authority of
President Mahmoud Abbas to receive the support of the Western ( Palestinian
Authority posture) is as accelerated the settlement activities of Israel, to
self-government I'm seeking the suspension of peace talks. Similarly, the
United States is a major ally of Israel showed the idea of opposition to
settlement ever. United Nations ( UN (Pan Ki-moon, Ban Ki-moon of) Ban Ki-moon
while welcomed the release of prisoners,) Secretary-General, showed the idea to
oppose the construction of settlement housing. (C) AFP / Steve Weizman

PNG image