[gha] Fwd: REG: LABOUR DAY + LOVE DAY + PEACE DAY = HARMONY DAY

  • From: Muhammad Yunus Khan <yunushavaida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 12:29:57 +0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Muhammad Yunus Khan <yunushavaida@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, May 5, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Subject: REG: LABOUR DAY + LOVE DAY + PEACE DAY = HARMONY DAY
To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>

From: Muhammad Yunus Khan <yunushavaida@xxxxxxxxx>

Sent:  Monday, May, 05, 2014.

To:     Dr.Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>

         Dr.Leo Semashko:
         State Councillor of St.Petersburg,
         Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;
         Director, GHA Website "Peace from harmony":
www.peacefromharmony.org
         Global Peace Science from Harmony:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_
         c&key=585 and
         in Russia:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=606:
         Address: 7/4-42 Ho-Shi-Min Street. St.Petersburg 194356, Russia,
         Phone: 7(812) 597-65-71; Skype: leo.semashko
         Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref:tn_tnmn

*REG: LABOUR DAY + LOVE DAY + PEACE IN THE
UNITY OF HARMONY*

         To: Dr. Leo Semashko,

         I am availing the opportunity to write to you from bottom of my
heart.
         Your message is fine and encouraging to all of us.

         We pray for your good health before Almighty.

         Thanks.

         With love in Peace, Labour and Harmony.

         Sincerely yours,

*Muhammad Yunus Khan*

*         Member: Global Harmony Association (GHA), *

*         Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from harmony,*

*         Chairman, Urdu, Sindhi Adabi Foundation, Karachi, Pakistan,*

*         Literary name: 'Yunus Havaida'. *