[gha] Fwd: Prof. Dr. Johan Galtung's Analysis

  • From: Bruce Cook <amplicraft@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 10:16:38 -0600

Dear Colleague;

Namaskar (Greetings!)

 Enclosed herein is the 108th issue of Situation Update on Nepal: Six
Years of "Transition". This has been published in TRANSCEND Media
Service, Switzerland on February 18, 2013. Please link
http://www.transcend.org/tms/2013/02/nepal-six-years-of-transition/ or
find attached article.

Our team would be very grateful if you could distribute and/or publish
this article through all possible networks.

Thank you.

Peace

Bishnu

=====

Bishnu Pathak, PhD
Board Member

TRANSCEND Peace University

Coordinator: GHA Petition to the UN for Total Disarmament

(https://www.change.org/petitions/general-and-complete-disarmament-in-50-years-on-the-basis-of-global-harmony-through-the-abc-of-harmony)

Convener

TRANSCEND International (South Asia)

Chairperson
Peace and Conflict Studies Center (PCS Center)
P. O. Box 11374, Sukedhara
Kathmandu
Tel.: +977 1 4650696
Mobile: +977 9841 345514
Email: pathakbishnu@xxxxxxxxx

http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=532

http://www.insightonconflict.org/conflicts/nepal/peacebuilding-organisations/pcsc/

"Learn as if you will live forever; live as if you will die tomorrow"
- Mohan Das Karam Chandra Gandhi
"Tell me how you behave in conflict. I will tell you how much peace
culture you have."
- Johan Galtung, TRANSCEND