[gha] Fwd: International paper on Elections to Constituent Assembly II: Voice of the Voiceless People of Nepal

  • From: Bruce Cook <amplicraft@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 10:06:19 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bishnu Pathak <pathakbishnu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 9:37 AM
Subject: International paper on Elections to Constituent Assembly II: Voice
of the Voiceless People of Nepal
To:
Enclosed herein is the paper on Elections to Constituent Assembly II: Voice
of the Voiceless People in Nepal. This has been published by the TRANSCEND
Media Service, 2013 week 44 at
http://www.transcend.org/tms/2013/10/elections-to-constituent-assembly-ii-voice-of-the-voiceless-people-of-nepal/.
This is one of my 110 international papers. Please find the attached
article for your kind comments and suggestions. These all are volunteer
works for the sake of just peace and social justice.

It would highly be appreciated if you could distribute, link, and/or
publish this article through all possible networks.

Thank you.

Peace

Bishnu Pathak

====
"Learn as if you will live forever; live as if you will die tomorrow"
- Mohan Das Karam Chandra Gandhi
"Tell me how you behave in conflict. I will tell you how much peace culture
you have."
- Johan Galtung, TRANSCEND