[gha] Re: Fwd: IAEWP website info

  • From: "Charles Mercieca" <mercieca@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:05:51 -0500

October 17, 2013

Dear Bruce:

           You got the message perfectly well. "Executive Vice President for
Publicity" would not interfere with the plain title of "Executive Vice

I already figured that there was a sort of lapsus mentis and that you did
not mean it. You are doing great things in life. Keep up the good work.

From: Noor Gillani <gillani9999@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:gillani9999@xxxxxxxxx> >
Date: Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Subject: IAEWP website info
To: William Thompson <thompson@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:thompson@xxxxxxxxx> >
Cc: Bruce Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx> >, Laj Utreja
<lutreja7@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:lutreja7@xxxxxxxxx> >

William, I talked to you a month or more ago about Dr. Bruce Cook being the
new Exec VP for Publicity of IAEWP, responsible now to manage the IAEWP
website. He tried to phone you without luck. Can you please send me all
necessary info so he can begin to edit and manage the website from now on? I
am also copying your phone numbers so you may connect with each other that
way as necessary:

William:                (H) 443 231-0006 <tel:443%20231-0006>        (M) 410
227-9313 <tel:410%20227-9313>

Bruce:                   312-859-8090 <tel:312-859-8090>

I hope you can connect now and Bruce can get rolling.  Thanks, Noor