[gha] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Re: Re: GHA: Congratulations Bruce and Kurt

  • From: Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 09:17:08 +0300

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Fwd: Fwd: Re: [gha] Re: GHA: Congratulations Bruce and Kurt
Date:   Mon, 20 May 2013 09:16:30 +0300
From:   Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-------- Original Message --------
Date:   Mon, 20 May 2013 09:15:53 +0300
From:   Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Although I don't always participate, but I follow the announcements. And I'd like to ask a question - It is very important to pose highlights of principles and behaviors, to which I agree with all my heart. However, have you ever thought about the way how to implement them? There should be an operative plan to beautiful ideals and concepts. It is a wonderful plan of educating people by using media and other means, but where is an operative plan to solve problems on the way - like how to fight the domination of those powers in control, you mention, how to raise poor populations standards, reconstruct a socio economic plan of advancement to poverty areas, etc...

Education is very important. Using the Media is a wonderful idea. Getting more and more people and organizations, also the U.N, is a good thing. But what about thought how to implement it?? In a practical way, besides the long term Educational project??

Eaxcuse me for posing this question. I think that is something worth to think about, and I think that knowledge should be acquired from all expert bodies dealing with these questions, like the world bank experts, like the U.N experts in different parts of the world. Even if you include the world bank among the dominating negative forces, still they have a lot of knowledge in their own field. One should also check the policies of big companies and how they exploit people in poverty areas. Information is an essential thing to carry out positive plans..

Yours

Dr. hedva Rabinson Bachrach
hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx