[gha] Fw: Re: Global Statistics. Invitation to scientific cooperation for US Census Bureau

  • From: Steve Rajan & Associates <steve_rajan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 11:49:14 +0800 (SGT)

 Dr. Bruce L Cook,

The email has been uploaded on to http://iaewp2u.blogspot.com/
Thank You.

Natasha

>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: Bruce Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>
>>To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>; gha <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>Cc: Martin, Glen T <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Charles Mercieca
>><mercieca@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Surendra Pathak <pathak06@xxxxxxxxx>; Subhash Sharma
>><re_see@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Subhash Chandra <schandra101@xxxxxxxxx>; Uraz
>>Baimuratov <uraz.baimuratov@xxxxxxxxx>; ron anderson <rea@xxxxxxx>
>>Sent: Wed, Jun 12, 2013 7:10 am
>>Subject: [gha] Re: Global Statistics. Invitation to scientific cooperation
>>for US Census Bureau
>>

>>Everyone,

I am pleased to release commercially available copies of The ABC of Harmony. We
have formatted these and made them available for ordering online. They are in
the following formats: print (re-sized to standard 6x9 US format), Adobe
Acrobat (pdf), and ebook (epub). In coming weeks we anticipate their approval
and release on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBook in addition to my website,
HarmonyofNations.com, which now gives links to the three versions.

>>The description page for all three is here:
>>http://harmonyofnations.com/abc.html Feel free to recommend this link to your
>>colleagues who may be interested in purchasing a copy. (I should mention that
>>we don't anticipate appreciable sales volume because we cannot give the book
>>the marketing support it needs.)

In case you would like to refer a particular edition to someone, here are the
links for you to copy and paste;

Print Edition

>>http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/the-abc-of-harmony-for-world-peace-harmonious-civilization-and-tetranet-thinking-global-textbook/13907299
>>
>>Acrobat Edition
>>
>>http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/the-abc-of-harmony-for-world-peace-harmonious-civilization-and-tetranet-thinking-global-textbook/13904823

Epub Edition

>>http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/the-abc-of-harmony-for-world-peace-harmonious-civilization-and-tetranet-thinking-global-textbook/13908364

As you'll recall, The ABC of Harmony is our core publictaion, providing a
theoretical and historical background for GHA and CSSS. In addition to its
philosophical and historical content, the book represents a significant advance
in thinking for the field of sociology, and is now the bedrock for GHA's CSSS
statistical analyses leading to new approaches to global problems. Naturally,
for all of us, our hope is to contribute to world harmony. I pray that this
book, in addition to our interfaith efforts, will; stimulate new directions for
world peace.

>>Yours in harmony,
>>Bruce
>>Bruce L. Cook, Ph.D.
>>President, GHA-USA
>>Vice-President, GHA
>>GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony
>>
>>Director of CSSS Publishing and Editorial team
>>
>>Publisher and Editor
>>President, World Writers Resources, Inc.
>>Author, Harmony of Nations: 1943 – 2020,
Just Fiction Editions, 2012