[gha] Re: Fw: Please sign

  • From: chintamani yogi <mail2cmyogi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 08:07:48 -0800 (PST)

namaste friends
thx a lot for all the sharing....

i would like to extend my prayers for Dr Leo's good health...

i returned yesterday night from UK tour... very happy by this tour as it was
very meaningful and joyful... many hopes and dreams...

pls keep in touch; smile..
cm yogi

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 4:46 PM, Subhash Chandra <schandra101@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Dr.Leo
I signed the petition.

Subhash Chandra,
GHA Ambassador of Peace and
Disarmament from Harmony
Board of Trustee -  GPF-India - Global Peace Foundation, India;

Associate Professor (Hon.) at
Intercultural Open University (IOU), NL, Chief Advisor - International Centre
of Spirituality & Leadership – at Central Institute of Business Management,
Nagpur, India.
Director- Global Interfaith Peace
& Harmony Project, India

Coordinator, WWA- World without Anger Kathmandu, Nepal.

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 9:25 AM, ADOLF SHVEDCHIKOV <adolfps@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Kae Morii! I signed.With Best Wishes, Adolf Shvedchikov
>On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 8:03 AM, moriikae <moriikae@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Dear Leo,
>>Thank you very much!    I have prayed that you
can get well soon.   Please take your rest.   All of us had
appreciated to your hard work for Peace!
>>Love, Kae Morii
signed the petition with my comment:
>>Against nuclear chaos of
governments and the UN nuclear impotence
>>With love, best harmony
>>Dr Leo
>>State  Councillor  of  St.
>>Philosopher, Sociologist and Peacemaker from
>>Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;
President, Global Harmony Association (GHA) since 2005;
"Peace from Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org
Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585 and
>>In Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=606;
Interfaith Harmony Project on the ABC of Harmony Base:
Program Book, The ABC of Harmony for World Peace:
Peace Video: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;
>>My Web
page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;
7/4-42 Ho-Shi-Min Street, St. Petersburg 194356, Russia
>>Phone: 7 (812)
597-65-71; Skype: leo.semahko