[gha] Fw: Newsletter of Peace Service Center

  • From: "chintamani yogi" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mail2cmyogi@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 16:21:01 +0000 (UTC)

      On Sunday, December 21, 2014 8:55 PM, chintamani yogi
<mail2cmyogi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Dear All,
Namaste Everyone! I am working as a Program officer recently in Peaceservice
center from 2014. Therefore as to start with this is one of my possibleefforts
to ground up Guru Chintamani Yogi's effort as he visions of empoweringsociety
and its dwellers.  It has alwaysbeen Dr. Chintamani Yogi's matter of concern,
coming from a spiritual andmorally abided family and as he have always
visualize for a better society,providing value based education, common goods,
partnership, and  empowering the minorities.

Therefore this is just a small effort to give his works and mission to a shape
of a newsletter for strengthening network and a medium of sharing. since this
is my first effort please forbid the blunders.
Newsletter will be published every month from the following.Please find the
attachments !
Best Regards !Kriti Giri Yogi Program OfficerPeace Service CenterKathmandu/