[gha] Re: Fw: Fwd: Why go to Church?

  • From: rcwjj@xxxxxxx
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 17:21:09 -0400 (EDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Rajan & Associates <steve_rajan@xxxxxxxxx>
To: iaewp.org <iaewp.org@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: gha <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Aug 25, 2013 9:54 pm
Subject: [gha] Fw: Fwd: Why go to Church?

 ----- Forwarded Message -----
   From: mano suppiah <swiftlink2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: "swiftlinkup@xxxxxxxxx" <swiftlinkup@xxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Saturday, 24 August 2013 4:42 PM
 Subject: Fwd: Why go to Church?

----- Forwarded Message -----
Sent: Saturday, 24 August 2013, 17:08

Why go to Church?

If you're spiritually alive, you're going to love this!
If you're spiritually dead, you won't want to read it.
If you're spiritually curious, there is still hope!

Why Go To Church?

A Church goer wrote a letter to the editor of a newspaper and complained that
it made no sense to go to church every Sunday. "I've gone for 30 years now," he
wrote, "and in that time I have heard something like 3,000 sermons. But for the
life of me, I can't remember a single one of them. So, I think I'm wasting my
time and the pastors are wasting theirs by giving sermons at all."

This started a real controversy in the "Letters to the Editor" column, much to
the delight of the editor. It went on for weeks until someone wrote this

"I've been married for 30 years now. In that time my wife has cooked some
32,000 meals. But, for the life of me, I cannot recall the entire menu for a
single one of those meals. But I do know this. They all nourished me and gave
me the strength I needed to do my work. If my wife had not given me these
meals, I would be physically dead today. Likewise, if I had not gone to church
for nourishment, I would be spiritually dead today!" When you are DOWN to
nothing..... God is UP to something! Faith sees the invisible, believes the
incredible and receives the impossible! Thank God for our physical AND our
spiritual nourishment!

All right, now that you're done reading, send it on!
I think everyone should read this!
"When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say, "Jesus, could you get that
for me?"