[gha] Re: Four Lions symbol & Tetra Sociology of Harmony

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Subhash Sharma" <re_see@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 12:10:31 +0400

Dear Subhash,

Excuse my delay. As you know I had been very and very busy in the GHA
Interfaith Project.

Many thanks for your excellent interviews on YOUTUBE (below), revealing the
ancient Vedic sources of the four-dimensional vision of the world, reflected in
the Four Lions symbol of Government of India and receiving the scientific
explanation and development in Tetrasociology of Harmony, which is scientific
basis of the ABC of Harmony.

These deep spiritual and historical parallels require careful and systematic
scientific study that you wanted to organize in the GHA Center in your
wonderful Hindus Business Academy. What are the prospects of this Center and
its researches in the field of four-dimensional philosophy and sociology?