[gha] Five new original articles in the GHA unprecedented project

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:30:12 +0400

Dear friends,

I like to send for your discussion and editing within 2-3 days following five
new original articles (in addition to 32) in the GHA unprecedented project of
interfaith harmony (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541):

Chintamani Yogi. Interfaith Movement and Current Politics in Nepal
Sunita Singh Sengupta. Living the Interfaith Harmony: Experiences of Sri
Celia Altschuler. Interfaith Meeting through Love and Education
Kurt Johnson and David Robert Ord. Interfaith Harmony as Interspiritual Harmony
in the 21st Century
Abbas Panakkal. International Seminar on Interfaith Harmony & Tolerance,

Please, edit only the texts in attachment, only in the proposed text format,
which is one for all the articles, keeping all the technical features: font,
font size, margins, blanks between the words, headers design and endings, etc.
They can not be changed. Send, please, you article text to me need only into
attachment. Thank you.

Especially we wait Bruce’s editing. Thank him very much.

Best wishes for interfaith harmony, with love.

Dr. Leo Semashko,
GHA President,