[gha] Five million visits to our website! Congratulations to all!

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 15:02:26 +0400

Dear friends!

I like to announce that today the number of visits to our website "Peace from
 (www.peacefromharmony.org) exceeded 5 million milestone and frontier!

This figure we have achieved since 2005, nearly 10 years. Consequently, on
average, our site registers annually 500,000 visits, per month - 40 thousand a
day - about 1500. Currently it registers every day for 3-5 thousand visits!
This is a common merit of all members of the GHA, but especially our Technical
Director Ivan Ivanov.

I am happy to congratulate all of us with this common achievement! The ideas of
global peace from harmony become the property of millions of people from dozens
of countries!