[gha] Endorsement

  • From: Steve Rajan & Associates <steve_rajan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PeaceForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <PeaceForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 18:26:01 +0800 (SGT)

Dear Dr. Leo and People,

Malaysian-IAEWP  would be organizing the Malaysian Peace Congress, scheduled in
June 2013 leading to a possible IAEWP World Peace Congress in Sri Lanka in the
last quarter of 2013. Steve had been working on this for the last 2 years.
Budget had been the biggest hurdle.

In both these congresses, GHA's WORLD INTERFAITH HARMONYproject would receive
its highest prominence and publicity.

Please search for MALAYSIAN PEACE CONGRESS in facebook ( it does not come up in
yahoo & google search ). Kindly add LIKES and we could get the ball rolling.

Ms. Natasha Gayatri
Malaysian-IAEWP Facebook Coordinator.