[gha] Re: Donation to book project

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kurt Johnson <kurtjohnsonisd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 16:21:31 +0400

Dear Kurt,

I am pleased to congratulate you on your return and thank you very much for
your donation, as you promised, for global peace in our GPS book.

Yes, I confirm my home address for your transfer via Western Union and
immediately will inform you about its receipt.

And what is with the donation of David? I hope everything is fine with him.