[gha] Re: Donation for the new book + your concern about global peace

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 17:37:51 +0400

Dear Takis,

Thank you very much for your of three desire to send your of three donations on
$ 1.

Please, let me repeat that donations up to $ 30 we consider as moral support
for Global Peace and symbolic. They do not require shipment and sending. If you
intend to increase your donations ? it is you honor and praise. You live in the
poorest country in Greece, you are unemployed and your families are in dire
need. Your donations are needed more to your families. So please, save them in
your families.

Especially because they are in the range of 20-30 dollars, cannot solve the
problem of financing our GPS book, which requires an additional 20 thousand
dollars to prepare it in full. Therefore, we will reduce the authors? articles
up to one page and the book length to 100-150- 200 pages. We admire your high
peacemaking consciousness, your civic responsibility and your practical steps
in this direction instead of empty promises! You are the GHA pride and honor!
May God grant such clean, bright and dedicated to peace people!

Unfortunately, together with you and in comparison with you we see some GHA
peacemakers from a richest country whom are not able in greed to donate to
global peace even one dollar! It does not give them the moral right to
participate in the GHA new book. I am ashamed before you for this country and
these "peacemakers". Please, forgive them.

In addition, let me remind you that on March 30 is the deadline for the
promised donations. Of the 37 co-authors, who promised donations, 30 have
already sent or guaranteed to send them to the beginning of April and other 7
are still silent: Surendra Pathak, Uraz Baimuratov, A.K. Merchant, Kurt
Johnson, Laj Utreja, Timi Ecimovic and Lida Sherafatmand.

I'll start editing articles for the new book in April and only those authors
who will send donations or provide them at a certain date.

Dear Takis, once again thank you in three very much for your concern about
global peace and for your high level of social responsibility not in empty
words but in deeds.