[gha] Donation and a new painting

  • From: Lida Sherafatmand <lidasherafatmand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 08:19:47 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Leo and all GHA members

Is it ok if I donate 30 euros by Western Union for the new book of GHA? I know
it is a small amount, but for now that is all I can afford...

Below I share with you all a photo of my new painting entitled: "When Miracles
Happen". This painting is 240 x 155 cm, and has 1000 flowers on it !!

Also very welcome to Joam from Non Killing Centre, I have used your books a lot
in my research.. :)

With Warm Regards to all

Lida Sherafatmand,

Painter and poet,
GHA Board Vice-president,
President, GHA Female Contest: "Muse of Harmony"
The ABC of Harmony coauthor
Paris and Malta