[gha] Re: Discussion of E. Kahan's article

  • From: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Julia Budnikova" <jb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Leo Semashko" <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>, <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 14:54:39 +0300

Re: Discussion of E. Kahan's articleDear Julia and Leo

I very much appreciate your idea of adding more events of less than 1 million
victims in table II, however this will change the criteria as I wrote:
“Only in the eleven major events of the 20th Century, in which more than 1
million civilians were killed in each, were showed in the next table, based on
data published by the UN REPORT victims of wars in the 20th century [6]:”

Obviously, every one, can have an special preference in the citation of events
close to his experience and emotions. I do not see any problem that every WHA
member wrote a small paper on special events. This is up to Leo, because he is
the editor.

In my article there are enough references for consultation if any reader wants
to complete the information

If I will include your proposal the table will be as follow, with the problem,
not only space, but also plagiarism:
In order to maintain a criteria, lowering the limit for the inclusion, I will
study the issue, collect permissions, consult different sources, etc. Of course
it will take some more months

1899-02: British-Boer war (100,000)
1899-03: Colombian civil war (120,000)
1899-02: Philippines vs USA (20,000)
1900-01: Boxer rebels against Russia, Britain, France, Japan, USA against
rebels (35,000)
1903: Ottomans vs Macedonian rebels (20,000)
1904: Germany vs Namibia (65,000)
1904-05: Japan vs Russia (150,000)
1910-20: Mexican revolution (250,000)
1911: Chinese Revolution (2.4 million)
1911-12: Italian-Ottoman war (20,000)
1912-13: Balkan wars (150,000)
1915: the Ottoman empire slaughters Armenians (1.2 million)
1915-20: the Ottoman empire slaughters 500,000 Assyrians
1916-23: the Ottoman empire slaughters 350,000 Greek Pontians and 480,000
Anatolian Greeks
1914-18: World War I (20 million)
1916: Kyrgyz revolt against Russia (120,000)
1917-21: Soviet revolution (5 million)
1917-19: Greece vs Turkey (45,000)
1919-21: Poland vs Soviet Union (27,000)
1928-37: Chinese civil war (2 million)
1931: Japanese Manchurian War (1.1 million)
1932-33: Soviet Union vs Ukraine (10 million)
1932: "La Matanza" in El Salvador (30,000)
1932-35: "Guerra del Chaco" between Bolivia and Paraguay (117.500)
1934: Mao's Long March (170,000)
1936: Italy's invasion of Ethiopia (200,000)
1936-37: Stalin's purges (13 million)
1936-39: Spanish civil war (600,000)
1937-45: Japanese invasion of China (500,000)
1939-45: World War II (55 million) including holocaust and Chinese revolution
1946-49: Chinese civil war (1.2 million)
1946-49: Greek civil war (50,000)
1946-54: France-Vietnam war (600,000)
1947: Partition of India and Pakistan (1 million)
1947: Taiwan's uprising against the Kuomintang (30,000)
1948-1958: Colombian civil war (250,000)
1948-1973: Arab-Israeli wars (70,000)
1949-: Indian Muslims vs Hindus (20,000)
1949-50: Mainland China vs Tibet (1,200,000)
1950-53: Korean war (3 million)
1952-59: Kenya's Mau Mau insurrection (20,000)
1954-62: French-Algerian war (368,000)
1958-61: Mao's "Great Leap Forward" (38 million)
1960-90: South Africa vs Africa National Congress (?)
1960-96: Guatemala's civil war (200,000)
1961-98: Indonesia vs West Papua/Irian (100,000)
1961-2003: Kurds vs Iraq (180,000)
1962-75: Mozambique Frelimo vs Portugal (10,000)
1962-75: Angolan FNLA & MPLA vs Portugal (50,000)
1964-73: USA-Vietnam war (3 million)
1965: second India-Pakistan war over Kashmir
1965-66: Indonesian civil war (250,000)
1966-69: Mao's "Cultural Revolution" (11 million)
1966-: Colombia's civil war (31,000)
1967-70: Nigeria-Biafra civil war (800,000)
1968-80: Rhodesia's civil war (?)
1969-: Philippines vs the communist Bagong Hukbong Bayan/ New People's Army
(40,000)
1969-79: Idi Amin, Uganda (300,000)
1969-02: IRA - Norther Ireland's civil war (3,000)
1969-79: Francisco Macias Nguema, Equatorial Guinea (50,000)
1971: Pakistan-Bangladesh civil war (500,000)
1972-: Philippines vs Muslim separatists (Moro Islamic Liberation Front, etc)
(150,000)
1972: Burundi's civil war (300,000)
1972-79: Rhodesia/Zimbabwe's civil war (30,000)
1974-91: Ethiopian civil war (1,000,000)
1975-78: Menghitsu, Ethiopia (1.5 million)
1975-79: Khmer Rouge, Cambodia (1.7 million)
1975-89: Boat people, Vietnam (250,000)
1975-87: civil war in Lebanon (130,000)
1975-87: Laos' civil war (184,000)
1975-2002: Angolan civil war (500,000)
1976-83: Argentina's military regime (20,000)
1976-93: Mozambique's civil war (900,000)
1976-98: Indonesia-East Timor civil war (600,000)
1976-2005: Indonesia-Aceh (GAM) civil war (12,000)
1977-92: El Salvador's civil war (75,000)
1979: Vietnam-China war (30,000)
1979-88: the Soviet Union invades Afghanistan (1.3 million)
1980-88: Iraq-Iran war (435,000)
1980-92: Sendero Luminoso - Peru's civil war (69,000)
1984-: Kurds vs Turkey (35,000)
1981-90: Nicaragua vs Contras (60,000)
1982-90: Hissene Habre, Chad (40,000)
1983-: Sri Lanka's civil war (70,000)
1983-2002: Sudanese civil war (2 million)
1986-: Indian Kashmir's civil war (60,000)
1987-: Palestinian Intifada (4,500)
1988-2001: Afghanistan civil war (400,000)
1988-2004: Somalia's civil war (550,000)
1989-: Liberian civil war (220,000)
1989-: Uganda vs Lord's Resistance Army (30,000)
1991: Gulf War - large coalition against Iraq to liberate Kuwait (85,000)
1991-97: Congo's civil war (800,000)
1991-2000: Sierra Leone's civil war (200,000)
1991-2009: Russia-Chechnya civil war (200,000)
1991-94: Armenia-Azerbaijan war (35,000)
1992-96: Tajikstan's civil war war (50,000)
1992-96: Yugoslavian wars (260,000)
1992-99: Algerian civil war (150,000)
1993-97: Congo Brazzaville's civil war (100,000)
1993-2005: Burundi's civil war (200,000)
1994: Rwanda's civil war (900,000)
1995-: Pakistani Sunnis vs Shiites (1,300)
1995-: Maoist rebellion in Nepal (12,000)
1998-: Congo/Zaire's war - Rwanda and Uganda vs Zimbabwe, Angola and Namibia
(3.8 million)
1998-2000: Ethiopia-Eritrea war (75,000)
1999: Kosovo's liberation war - NATO vs Serbia (2,000)
2001-: Afghanistan's liberation war - USA & UK vs Taliban (40,000)
2001-: Nigeria vs Boko Haram (1700)
2002-: Cote d'Ivoire's civil war (1,000)
2003-11: Second Iraq-USA war - USA, UK and Australia vs Saddam Hussein's regime
and Shiite squads and Sunni extremists (160,000)
2003-09: Sudan vs JEM/Darfur (300,000)
2004-: Sudan vs SPLM & Eritrea (?)
2004-: Yemen vs Shiite Muslims (?)
2004-: Thailand vs Muslim separatists (3,700)
2007-: Pakistan vs PAkistani Taliban (38,000)
2012-: Iraq's civil war after the withdrawal of the USA (?)
2012-: Syria's civil war (200,000)

There are other sources with some different figures
Love and harmony
Ernesto Kahan

  From: Leo Semashko
  To: Julia Budnikova ; ADOLF SHVEDCHIKOV ; ni-novikova ;
andrsemashko@xxxxxxxxx ; volnabudushego@xxxxxxxxx ; Erica Lazarova ; Светлана
Кусковская ; Alex Semashko ; Grigory Tulchinsky ; Oleg Bodnar ; Svetlana
Vetrova ; borovichi2011@xxxxxxxxxx ; Pit S ; Татьяна Касаткина ; Сергей
Покровский ; subal1937@xxxxxxxxx ; Елена Бранская ; waitsv@xxxxxxx ; Дмитрий
Александрович Ивашинцов ; katya_semashko@xxxxxxx ; gskvortsov@xxxxxxxxx ;
gurovmihail@xxxxxxx ; vivashchenko@xxxxxxx ; Ivan Ivanov ; nathel@xxxxxxx ;
Марина Ушакова ; Lav62@xxxxx ; Асель Алпысова ; Lika Madi ; rdga@xxxxxxxxx ;
oomit@xxxxxxx ; Гончарова Нина Григорьевна ; troushnikova@xxxxxxx ;
Tselutina-science@xxxxx ; yurievai@xxxxxxxxx ; Алексей Шепель ;
swbusoff@xxxxxxx ; Varnavskaya@xxxxxxx ; Наталия Сидорова ; akbash3000@xxxxxxx
; dorofeef@xxxxxxx ; imc-iris@xxxxxxxxx ; Андрей Арсенчук ;
sosin.georgij@xxxxxxxxx ; vstreem@xxxxxxxxx ; Александр Балыкин ; e_pol@xxxxx ;
nikolao@xxxxxxxxx ; ket2507@xxxxxxx ; terra_love3000@xxxxxx ;
negro3000@xxxxxxxx ; irina-samkova@xxxxxxxxx ; maxim@xxxxxxxxxxx ;
geoinstitute@xxxxxxxxx ; aurora-kornienko@xxxxxxxxx ; polonskiy@xxxxxxxxxx ;
tsenyushkina@xxxxxxxxx ; abramyan3030@xxxxxxx ; володимир ЕНЕЙ ; Евгений
Гигаури ; succeder@xxxxxxx ; Владимир Иванов ; Дина Назарова ; Dennis Zuev ;
gym76@xxxxxxxx ; Наталья Иванова ; dolgoshova@xxxxxxxxx ; dir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
Павел Цыпленков ; cutebright_irbees@xxxxxxxxx ; Zau Box ; Aubakir Daurenbek ;
alla550555@xxxxxxx ; Светлана Соловьянович ; Нина Юдина ; делюкин Дмитрий ;
Yulia Vinogradova ; R. Kaziyeva ; auezov1940@xxxxxxx ; jas_kazahstan ; Ныгмет
Жотабаев ; Gulnar Amirova ; Юлия Будникова ; poghosyan.marianna@xxxxxxxxx ;
vera-papovich@xxxxxxx ; Uraz Baimuratov ; Роксана Садыкова
  Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 3:33 PM

  Дорогие друзья!

  Рад послать вам замечательную статью о геноциде и мире в нашу книгу НГМ
Эрнесто Кахана, Нобелевского лауреата. Извините, что посылаю на английском
языке - но вы можете легко перевести ее на любом переводчике а Интернете. Она
знаменательна, будет полезна и интересна для вас, особенно для соавторов нашей
уникальной книги, - я приглашаю вас к ее обсуждению. Вот мое письмо к нему.

  Дорогой Эрнесто, брат по духу мира из гармонии,

  Большое спасибо за вашу выдающуюся уникальную миротворческую статью! Я
восхищаюсь ее высшими научными достоинствами: фундаментальностью фактов и
глубиной философского обобщения вместе с изящным поэтическим сопровождением! Вы
приводите ужасные факты уничтожения более 200 миллионов людей в войнах 20 века,
Эта статья производит очень сильное впечатление, и она будет перлом в нашей
книге НГМ.

  Вы затронули самый глубокий философский вопрос: какова природа человека – мир
или война? Прошлая история дает больше фактов того, что человек по природе
военное существо, которое всегда убивало и будет убивать себе подобных. Но
многие философы и факты прошлого говорят об обратном. Наша философия, которую
мы развиваем в нашей книге НГМ, доказывает мирную природу человека, основанную
на естественной социальной гармонии. Вопрос только в том, что социальная наука
еще не познала ее. Наша НГМ восполняет этот недостаток и дает научное
объяснение этой природы в ее социальном геноме, СОЦИОНОМЕ и в ее глобальной
социальной структуре сферных классов населения, СФЕРОНОВ.

  Та история, которую мы знаем, это история невежественного в гармонии
человека, а потому эта история является военной по большей части. Но впереди
нас ждет более длинная, в миллионы лет, история, которая будет мирной, потому
что ее будут строить люди, знающие законы глобальной гармонии, которые
обеспечивают глобальный мир. Мы, ГСГ олицетворяем в нашей Азбуке гармонии и НГМ
этот пассионарный поворот истории от военной к мирной. Конечно, это только
первый шаг, за которым последует множество других. Но всякий путь, включая путь
мирной истории человечества, начинается с первого шага, который сделали и
делаем мы, ГСГ, который объединяет таких гениальных и преданных миру
мыслителей, как Эрнесто Кахан и многих других, подобных ему.

  Мы, ГСГ, олицетворяем в наших книгах и проектах новое, революционное мирное
мышление, сознательно воплощенное в НГМ. Вы цитируете замечательные слова
другого гения, Эйнштейна: "We shall require a substantially new manner of
thinking if mankind is to survive." Который предвидел нас с нашим новым мирным
тетрарным мышлением, обеспечивающем выживание человечества. Мы первые
предпринимаем подобную интеллектуальную революцию. Поэтому, мы взяли на себя
колоссальную историческую ответственность, достойно ответить на которую мы
можем только солидарной дружелюбной работой. Нас ждут впереди 7 месяцев
подобной работы, начало которой положил Эрнесто его блистательной статьей.

  Я приглашаю всех соавторов НГМ высказать ваше мнение об этой статье, что
поможет, прежде всего каждому из вас, в вашем беспрецедентном интеллектуальном
участии в НГМ. Наша, ГСГ, революция мышления требует именно такого участия и
отношения. Позвольте нам начать обсуждение статей для НГМ на этой высокой ноте.

  С любовью, лучшие пожелания мира из гармонии,

  Лев Семашко,
  Президент ГСГ