[gha] Re: Democracy in Egypt

  • From: umaraabu@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,"peaceforum" <peaceforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 08:40:50 +0000

I agree with U. If any person or group of persons are aggrieved, they should
remove Morsi democratically not through coup de tat and AU or US refuse to sack
the military as they have been doing in some countries.

From: "moriikae" <moriikae@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: gha-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 14:47:17
To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; peaceforum<peaceforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gha] Democracy in Egypt

Democracy is Non-violence way.   The election to hear people’s willing should
be respected.   If people want the change, it needs Election.
What happened in Egypt now,  looks Coup detat, and when we watched the army
calling ‘ anti-terrorists’ fired and killed non-violent citizens (supporters
for the former president Mursi’), we can’t understand ‘which is terrorists?’
Why the coup detat happened?    The Mursi policy would have some mistake, and
he should have taken harmonious policy.   However at the moment that the Egypt
army fired against their citizens, they lost their dignity of Egypt.    If the
person with weapon be allowed to kill a person without weapon,  there is
nothing of Democracy.
Democracy is the high level idea.    In history, Force has sometimes crushed
the democracy and went to the war.   If we are controlled by army, we can’t say
The army would also lose their good way to collective willing of nations.
Now Egypt Army should take back their dignity to guard all life of national
people in fair.
Love, Kae Morii

PNG image