[gha] Re: Culture of War and Militaristic Culture of Peace

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Charles Mercieca" <mercieca@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:38:31 +0400

Dear Charles,

Many thanks for your interesting article in GPS book and I very wait your other
articles.

As you know, the GHA circle of discussion of the GPS articles, including you,
will start in February 2014 to perfect and consolidate these articles in one on
spirit collective monograph in accordance with the Rules approved by GHA and
posted here:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585.

You could modify your article with these Rules until February and include the
bibliography (including a few your books and key articles) to 10 sources, no
more.

and