[gha] Re: Copies of ABC of Harmony - THANKS!

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bruce Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>, KANAK DUGAR <kanakmaldugar@xxxxxxxxx>, Surendra Pathak <pathak06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 11:07:58 +0400

Dear Bruce,

I am very glad to your info.

First of all, we must thank Dr. Surendra Pathak, President of GHA-India and the
Chancellor of the IASE University Kanakmal Dugar, Honorary President, GHA-India
for their kind and free for us (but expensive for them) a parcel of books to

Dear friends Kanakmal and Surendra, please, accept our sincere gratitude for
your generous gift by the name of peace from harmony! We appreciate your great
contribution to the dissemination of unprecedented scientific knowledge of
social harmony, concluded in the ABC of Harmony by 76 GHA coauthors worldwide!
We know what you overcome the great difficulties in sending this book and
admire your efforts here!

I must state that I and Ayo Amale, GHA-Africa President, unfortunately, have
not yet received your parcels with the ABC of Harmony. As soon as we will
receive them, we will immediately notify you. Once again, please accept our
deepest gratitude. Thank you very much! Leo and Bruce.