[gha] Re: Coordinating the new articles for Global Harmony Association

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kurt Johnson <kurtjohnsonisd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 13:48:28 +0400

Dear Kurt,

I share your desire to invite David as your coauthor in these articles for GPS.

Main thing here - to make these articles adequate for GPS, to its ideas,
contents and rules presented here:

I invite you and David closely acquainted with them to write adequate for GPS
articles until January 31. Thank you.