[gha] Re: Children are also my priority + update

  • From: Gopala Mariappan <drgopala@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 04:04:25 -0700

DEAR ALL, I AM OVERWHELMED BY THE COMMITTMENT AND SINGLEMINDNESSES ON THE
CHILDREN OF THE WORLD BY ALL GHA MEMBERS.THE CHILDREN ARE OUR HOPE FOR
PEACE AND HARMONY IN THE FUTURE. LETS ALL PLEDGE TO BRING THE MESSAGE OF
PEACE TO ALL CHILDREN IN THIS WORLD AND THUS SOW THIS NOBLE CAUSE IN THEM ,
PROF LEO AND OTHEROFFICE BEARERS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.PROF DR GOPALA
KRISHNAN MALAYSIA