[gha] Center of Radford University Peace Studies as the GHA strategic partner in Global Peace Science (GPS)

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 11:54:23 +0400

Dear GHA members, friends,

I am happy to inform you that our GPS book found another Editor in Chief
together with me: well known to us and in America philosophy Professor Glenn T.
Martin, Chair of the Center of Radford University Peace Studies
(www.radford.edu/content/chbs/home/peace-studies.html), President, World
Constitution and Parliament Association (WCPA); President, Institute on World
Problems (IOWP).

Glen and I - we both are the Editors in Chief of the GPS book now. I'll edit
the articles by first. Glen’s editing will be the final. Double editing
significantly will improve the quality of our GPS book. Although it is
associated with some difficulties: it will increase my work, and Glen agreed to
work, as I, free - this is in fairway of internationalization of our book and
makes the Center of Radford University Peace Studies by the GHA strategic
partner in creating this unique book.

This is reflected in the new top cover of this book: please, see attachment. We
will now work together to find a third strategic partner - a sponsor, financing
our sociological study, editing, translation and publication of the book that
will lift our chances in this direction.

The GHA highly appreciates Glen’s consent and expresses him heartfelt gratitude
for the strategic, mutually beneficial cooperation in the creation of the GPS
unprecedented book. Before the New Year Glen is very busy by his key project -
the Earth Constitution, so he will be actively involved in GPS since January
2014. GHA wishes Glen success in his historic Constitution of the Earth, which
have becoming an integral part of GPS that GHA is happy to support.