[gha] Re: Call for Papers

  • From: "Bruce Cook, AuthorMe.com" <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 04:53:43 -0800 (PST)

Dear Ms. Sengupta,

I was pleased to receive a copy of your letter to Leo Semashko.

I have written an article regarding the 1893 World Congress in Chicago and have
been searching for a Chicago sponsor as an office for one of our Centers for
Interfaith Harmony Education (CIHE). I live in the Chicago area and would enjoy
working with you in any way in preparation for the 2015 Conference..

Bruce L. Cook, Ph.D.
President, GHA-USA
Vice-President, GHA
International Vice President for Publicity,
International Association of Educators for World Peace
President, World Writers Resources, Inc.
Author, *Harmony of Nations: 1943 – 2020*, Just Fiction
Editions, 2012
1407 Getzelman Drive
Elgin, IL 60123 USA

 corrupt practices of policy makers and delivering systems, leading to public
discontent and mass movements. Political stability of many smaller and medium
states turned out to be a big question.