[gha] Re: CIHE Update & Huffington Post feature on INTERSPIRITUAL [Interfaith] REVOLUTION

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kurt Johnson <kurtjohnsonisd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 14:51:21 +0400

Dear Kurt,

I am pleased to congratulate you on an excellent article in The Huffington

I like your intensive schedule of meetings and conferences. But, please, let us
know more organizational details for the CIHE establishment what you promised
in September. How do you assess the reality of CIHE opening in September? What
is the probability that? And what are the real reasons behind this? It is very
important for the future of this project. Thank you for your efforts and
success to you in them!