[gha] Re: Book publishing

  • From: SANBUN PUBLISHERS <sanbunpublishers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 12:00:41 +0530

Dear Sirs:

I understand that you are a writer/poet and that you write
on general topics.
We are publishers
based in New Delhi, India and we were wondering if you
would be interested in getting your writings published in a book for the
general and the mass Indian readers?  We
have over 15 years of experience in book publishing with a nationwide
distribution network.  We have published
over 350 books including many of authors/writers from U.S.A. and other

If you feel interested, kindly send us your complete
manuscript/collection in print or on CD or by email as a WORD document file for
our evaluation and consideration.  I will
then soon get back to you with a very lucrative publishing venture, which will
not only be profitable to both of us, but also useful and educative for
readers, both young and old.

I look forward to receiving your manuscript soon.

With best wishes,

Arvinder Singh

Sanbun Publishers

403 Imperial Tower, Naraina Commercial Centre

C-Block Naraina Vihar

New Delhi
110 028

Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 14:22:34 -0600
From: cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear everyone,

Our GHA mailing list systems are now ready for regular use. We have 226
addresses in the overall gha list -gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - (including India, Latin
America, Africa, USA) and 86 addresses in the gha-usa list -
ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. There are about a few people in both lists, and they will
receive duplicate messages when mails are sent to both addresses. Also, since
the lists are moderated, there will be a delay before your message goes out to
all 226 or 86 addresses. This is an advanced implementation of typical "group"
lists on many e-mail browsers.

Some notes I'd like to warn you about:

First, if you respond to one of the list message and really intend just to mail
the person posting the message, please be aware - there's a good chance your
message will go to everyone on the list. So, in these cases, it's best to just
write to the person direct, not using the list address. When you sent mail to
either of the freelists addresses, it's assumed that your message is intended
for everyone.

Among benefits of using these lists. When someone requests deletion, it can be
done without problem. (Just send a request to me at cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx). And,
of course, it's easy to add new addresses as GHA expands its scope - which is
continuing. In the past we have been sending messages to 100+ individual
addresses, and this has made it impractical to search for a message by a
person's name since all messages have all names on them. Also, when composing a
message, it's much easier just to type in an addresses of this type. Unlike
most e-mail systems, we not limited to a certain number of recipients.

I have been testing and configuring the lists with Nina's help and I thank her
for that. I am aware that some messages to the lists may not have gone out. If
this happened to you, please re-send a copy now and I will send it along.

I pray these changes will enhance our communications. As in the past, we
encourage sharing among everyone, and these lists should help.

Yours in Harmony,

Bruce L. Cook, Ph.D.

President, GHA-USA

GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony

Publisher and Editor

President, World Writers Resources, Inc.

Author, Harmony of Nations: 1943 – 2020,
Just Fiction Editions, 2012

7337 Grandview Ct.

Carpentersville, IL 60110 USA

Personal page: