[gha] Re: Ayo Ayoola-Amale GPS article +++ Could we hope for your donation to global peace?

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AYO AYOOLA-AMALE <aayoamale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 12:32:56 +0400

Dear AYO,

Thank you very much for your interesting article: GLOBAL HARMONY THROUGH PEACE
EDUCATION, which we will discuss, as well as and others articles for the GPS
book, in March-September.

You are the fiftieth coauthor with article for the GPS book!!!
Congratulations!!!

I like to invite you as  the Founder / President, Women International League
for Peace and Freedom (WILPF) Ghana section
(http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=524) to write very important article
for GPS: "Priority of Women in Development of Global Peace Science and in
Building of Global Peace in the 21st century ", based on the GHA messages (with
your participation also) to women of the world here:
http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=363. Could you write this article we
highly will appreciate?

Another question: What do you think about donation as a way to finance our GPS
book and about your personal donation? Could you suggest other way to finance
our GPS? Could 50 coauthors as peacemakers-pioneers of the unprecedented Global
Peace Science (GPS) finance creation of this book at least in the minimum cost
of $10-20 thousand at the expense of own donations? All of us well understand
that these donations  are donations not on the simple book and to GLOBAL PEACE,
which can't be without this science (GPS). Many already declared the readiness
to donate to global peace: Surendra Patkhak, Roxana Sadykova, Ernesto Kahan,
Heli Habyarimana, Andrew Semashko and others. Certainly, at everyone different
opportunities are: Andrew Semashko, my younger son, promised to donate 5
thousand dollars, I ? one thousand dollars (it is my three monthly pensions),
Roxana ? one thousand dollars, Ernesto ? 200 dollars, someone symbolical 30-50
dollars.

Any donation of each coauthor is highly appreciated and it is very important as
an ethical symbol for global peace and its support not only by the word but
also practically as an act of compassion and self-sacrifice, let the most
modest. Could we hope for your donation to global peace? That your name was not
only among coauthors of the GPS book but also among his practical
supporters-donators? From my point of view, it is a question of ethics and
moral honor of each coauthor in the face of humanity, to which we intend our
GPS in this book. Each reader of this book on all continents and countries will
take an interest: who are its authors, whether they could help to global peace
not only by the word but also donation, at least 30-50 dollars? It is a
question to each of us 50 coauthors, including you. Please, allow us to know
your answer to this question. Thank you.

and