[gha] Re: Article: Interfaith Harmony. "TOLERANCE IN ISLAM" +++ Your donation to Global Peace

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Muhammad Yunus Khan <yunushavaida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 12:19:11 +0400

Dear Muhammad,

Thank you very much for your interesting article "Tolerance in Islam", which we
will consider in the prescribed manner to publish it in one of two projects
1. World Interfaith Harmony (http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541) or
2. Global Peace Science (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585).
Many thanks also for your intention to donate to global peace. Please, let us
know only the amount and time of your donation so that we can plan our actions.
Your name will be included in the Honorary List of Donators and Maecenases of
Global Peace on the first page of our unique book: Global Peace Science and the
Earth Constitution. This will write your name in the world history forever as
the coauthor and as one of the first donors to global peace. Thank you.