[gha] Re: Article

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Laj Utreja <lutreja7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 14:30:55 +0400

Dear Laj,

Excuse my delay, please.

Thank you very much for your interesting article with bibliography for GPS:
"Creating Harmonious Civilization ? A New Paradigm in Education"

Please, let me a little correction for the title as: Creating Harmonious
Civilization through Global Peace ? A New Paradigm in Education. - Do you agree
with it?

Another question: What do you think about donation as a way to finance our GPS
book and about your personal donation? Could you suggest other way to finance
our GPS?

Thank you.