[gha] Re: Approve the GHA Letter about Global Peace Science for G20 up to August 3 + Your great support among world citizens

  • From: AK Merchant <ak9merchant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 11:11:08 +0530

Dear and respected Prof. Semashko,

Thanks a lot for the letter regarding Global Peace and Science.  I
approve of the content and would like to endorse your initiative.

With kind regards.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. A. K. Merchant
General Secretary, The Temple of Understanding--India;
National Trustee, Lotus Temple & Baha'i Community of India;
Associate General Secretary, Global Warming Reduction Centre