[gha] Re: Approve the GHA Letter about Global Peace Science for G20 up to August 3 + Your great support among world citizens

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wadlowz@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 10:43:22 +0400

Dear Rene,

The approval process of the GHA Open Letter to G20 Summit is not finished yet:
today is the last day.

As I understand you, you do not mind the Global Peace Science (GPS) in
principle and in particular for the G20 and other governments. Therefore, I am
pleased to include you in its signers. Do you agree with that? I understood you
correctly here?

As for your other questions, it is the technical details, but important. The
Russian Presidency of the G20 does not have a working group devoted to peace
and peace science. G20 is limited by the known three priorities, in which peace
is missing. PEACE is expelled from their agenda and competence, as if the peace
problem does not exist for them and for the governments of the world as a
whole. As if PEACE has no relation to the economic and financial growth
(including for war especially but secretly) which the G20 is most concerned.

The purpose of the GHA Open Letter to G20 Summit is to encourage and induce the
G20 to recognize this priority in a constructive and pragmatic form of
International Contest for the GPS best version. Therefore, our letter is
addressed not only to the Russian presidency, but also to all members of the
G20. Therefore, our letter is open, to be accessible to all members of the G20.
Since the GPS idea is fully new for the G20 and they will doubt its public
support and world expediency, so we make this letter an open not only to the
G20, but also for world civil society, so that it became aware of it and could
support and sign it.

Therefore, we hope that you will call upon the world citizens, the members of
your remarkable Association, to sign this letter in the Internet, when it will
be published there since August 5. GHA hopes that all the leaders of world
peace organizations will go the same way, as well as all the peacemakers in a
mark of peace solidarity.

I assume that this process will be very difficult and long. But we have to
start it. Humanity has the right to have a recognized Global Peace Science
after 200 years as governments recognized the powerful science of war, to which
now serve hundreds of millions of people and all governments. Without strong
public support of world civil society the GPS weak voice will never be heard by
governments and the G20 and the G8 and etc. Therefore, this letter can not be
private, so it can be only open and universal, how open and universal is the
peace problem and its science. Do you agree with that?

But your private communications with the ambassadors and ministers will be also
very useful in establishing this idea and we hope that you can send our joint
letter of GHA on the private channels you known ambassadors and ministers. Is
it possible for you?

Thank you very much for your constructive cooperation and peace solidarity.

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;