[gha] Re: Approve the GHA Letter about Global Peace Science for G20 up to August 3, 2013

  • From: Subhash Chandra <schandra101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 07:27:34 -0700

Dear Dr Leo Semashko
Founding President, Global Harmony Association (GHA)
Yes – I support the Global Peace Science for G20 Project.  Global Peace
Science for G20 and Humanity – Growth through Peace and for Peace but not
for War   I appreciate your initiative of ‘Global Peace Science for G20”
for saving the humanity in the 21st Century.

Global Peace Science for G20 and Humanity – A New paradigm for Growth,
Peace & Sustainability in the 21st Century.

·         Global Peace Science for G20 = Growth through Peace & Growth
through Harmony & Growth through Sustainability not through the war &
disharmony in the society. "*The ABC of Harmony for Global Peace* ...."
(2012) by 76 co-authors of GHA from 26 countries:

Greetings of Peace& Harmony to all.

Dr. Subhash Chandra,
GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony,
Associate Professor (Hon.) at Intercultural Open University (IOU), NL,
Chief Advisor - International Centre of Spirituality & Leadership – at
Central Institute of Business Management, Nagpur, India.
Convener, GPF-India - Global Peace Foundation,India;
Global Interfaith Peace & Harmony Project,India
International Coordinator, WWA- World without Anger

Subhash Chandra