[gha] Re: Approve the GHA Letter about Global Peace Science for G20 up to August 3, 2013

  • From: Dr Madhu Krishan <madhujesus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GHA Freet List <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 07:41:41 +0000

YES

Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 20:57:04 +0400
From: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gha] Approve the GHA Letter about Global Peace Science for G20 up to
August 3, 2013

Approve the GHA Letter about Global Peace Science for G20 up to August 3, 2013

Dear friends!

The extraordinary circumstance - preparation of GHA to G20 Summit on September
5-6, 2013 forces me to invite you within the summer vacation (excuse me) to
work with peacemaking document that meets the GHA mission.

I am pleased to invite you to discuss and approve by your YES (approve,
support, etc.) or NO (not approve, not support, etc.) during three days up to
August 3 inclusively "GHA Open Letter: Global Peace Science for G20 and
Humanity – Growth through Peace and for Peace but not for War" (5 pages in the
attachment).

This letter includes the well-known you ideas, about which you wrote many times
and discussed repeatedly in various books and GHA projects. So I formed a
provisional list of the co-authors in this letter - please read it attentively.
But the final list will be formed on the basis of your response in these 3
days: who responds, he/she will be included in this list.

We welcome all your suggestions, comments and ideas, but above all for your
editing this letter as a whole (I'm waiting for this editing, especially from
Bruce, Glen and Laj and others), or any part thereof. Translation of this
message to other languages ​​will begin after its approval, after August 3.

As Bruce’s experience showed, which we appreciate, with sending the article
"Global Peace Science" in the three leading U.S. newspapers, that they will
accept only unpublished article, and all of our articles and letters are
published on the website. Therefore, I invite every member of the GHA on the
basis of article and letter GHA to G20 Summit to prepare yourself for your
language short article or information on 1-2 pages, not more, about the GHA
peace initiative to G20 with the creation of the Global Peace Science under the
G20 aegis and to hold a relevant International Scientific Contest. Then you can
feel free to send this article / information in any of your national newspaper
in your language.

This will be your great personal contribution to the global peace and a great
gift for the September 21 - International Day of Peace. Of course, all of your
progresses on this way will be very interest to all members of GHA and find in
GHA high recognition. Thank you.

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;