[gha] Re: Approve the GHA Letter about Global Peace Science for G20 up to August 3, 2013

  • From: María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 14:32:39 -0300

yes, I agree,

*While you are proclaiming peace with your lips, be careful to have it even
more fully in your heart.*    *Author: *Francis of
  Maria C Azcona

2013/7/31 Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>

>  Dear friends!
> The extraordinary circumstance - preparation of GHA to G20 Summit on
> September 5-6, 2013 forces me to invite you within the summer vacation
> (excuse me) to work with peacemaking document that meets the GHA mission.
> I am pleased *to invite you to discuss and approve by your YES (approve,
> support, etc.) or NO (not approve, not support, etc.) during three days
> up to August 3 inclusively "GHA Open Letter: Global Peace Science for G20
> and Humanity – Growth through Peace and for Peace but not for War" (5 pages
> in the attachment).
> *This letter includes the well-known you ideas, about which you wrote
> many times and discussed repeatedly in various books and GHA projects. So I
> formed a provisional list of the co-authors in this letter - please read it
> attentively. But the final list will be formed on the basis of your
> response in these 3 days: who responds, he/she will be included in this
> list.
> We welcome all your suggestions, comments and ideas, but above all for
> your editing this letter as a whole (I'm waiting for this editing,
> especially from Bruce, Glen and Laj and others), or any part thereof.
> Translation of this message to other languages will begin after its
> approval, after August 3.
> As Bruce’s experience showed, which we appreciate, with sending the
> article "Global Peace Science" in the three leading U.S. newspapers, that
> they will accept only unpublished article, and all of our articles and
> letters are published on the website. Therefore, I invite every member of
> the GHA on the basis of article and letter GHA to G20 Summit to prepare
> yourself for your language short article or information on 1-2 pages, not
> more, about the GHA peace initiative to G20 with the creation of the Global
> Peace Science under the G20 aegis and to hold a relevant International
> Scientific Contest. Then you can feel free to send this article /
> information in any of your national newspaper in your language.
> This will be your great personal contribution to the global peace and a
> great gift for the September 21 - International Day of Peace. Of course,
> all of your progresses on this way will be very interest to all members of
> GHA and find in GHA high recognition. Thank you.
> With love, best harmony wishes,
> Leo
> Dr Leo Semashko:
> State  Councillor  of  St.  Petersburg,
> Philosopher, Sociologist and Peacemaker from Harmony;
> Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;
> Founding President, Global Harmony Association (GHA);
> Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org
> Global Peace Science from Harmony:
> www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;
> World Interfaith Harmony Project on the ABC of Harmony Base:
> www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541;
> GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony for World Peace:
> [...]

*María Cristina Azcona*

*María Cristina Azcona <http://www.mcrisazcona.wordpress.com/>*
*Educational Psychologist  Salvador University and Family Counselor,
Navarra University.*
*BILINGUAL MCA  <http://www.bilingualmca.wordpress.com/>Bilingual Poets &
Writers for Peace founder  president*
*GHA Global Harmony Association  Vicepresident*
*IFLAC South america Director and IFLAC  PEACE
*UHE Hispanic writers union  Executive President*
*THE LOVE FOUNDATION in Argentina official representant and Love Ambassador*
*UNILETRAS Founder & Honorary President*
*HD&HS Human Dignity and Humiliation Studies  Global Education team
academician and researcher on education for dignity*
*UNESCO EOLSS Encyclopedia researcher contributor*
*The World Poets Society Greece-member*
*Writers Union International India -member*