[gha] Re: Any GHA academics in London?

  • From: Lida Sherafatmand <lidasherafatmand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 13:03:29 +0100 (BST)

Thank you so much dear Leo...
and yes of course I have not forgotten to give a copy of our book to the
British library once I be in London.. It's a pity I don't have enough finances
to offer you a flight ticket to London so you could give a lecture too at the
same time! But nevermind... things will continue to grow for sure..

Lida

Lida Sherafatmand,

Painter and poet,
www.lidsher.com
GHA Board Vice-president,
President, GHA Female Contest: "Muse of Harmony"
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=474
The ABC of Harmony coauthor
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478
Paris and Malta

En date de : Mer 16.4.14, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

 Objet: Re: Any GHA academics in London?
 À: "Lida Sherafatmand" <lidasherafatmand@xxxxxxxxx>
 Cc: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Mercredi 16 avril 2014, 10h51

 Re: Any GHA
 academics in London?
 Dear Lida,

 We are happy to congratulate you with your new wonderful
 exhibition in London!

 We wish you much success and wait your detailed report about
 it with presentation of our The ABC of Harmony for World
 Peace (I also asked you to gift it to British Library
 in London - do you not forgotten it?) and your pictures and
 your suggestions for the GHA new book: Global Peace
 Science.

 Unfortunately, GHA not has the members in London.

 State  Councillor  of  St.  Petersburg,

 Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;

 Founding President, Global Harmony Association (GHA) since
 2005;

 Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org

 Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585
and

 In Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=606;

 World Interfaith Harmony Project on the ABC of Harmony
 Base:

 GHA Peace Video: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;

 My Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

 Address: 7/4-42 Ho-Shi-Min Street, St. Petersburg 194356,
 Russia

 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn

  Date: Mardi 15 avril 2014, 13h42

  Dear Leo and all GHA memebrs

   I'm pleased to inform you

  that after recovery from my weak health, now I'm

   preparing for the second stop of the world

  touring

   exhibition, in which I consider GHA

  one of the main

   supporters...

   Here is the

  link on the London exhibition... you can see in the
 list

  of

   the supporting sponsors Global Harmony

  Association, which

   like all the others

  opens to the website of the association,

   if

  you click on it:

http://www.lse.ac.uk/intranet/LSESocial/artsAndMusic/artProjectsAndExhibitions/Internal-Worlds,-External-Relations.aspx

   In the meantime I'm

  hoping

   to propose a new logo design for our

  association, since the

   one we presently

  have is not too user-friendly for

  publications...it needs to be a bit more simplified. So

   hope to send you some sketches of ideas by

  next month, and

   if Leo and all the rest

  agree we can start using a new logo

   which

  would be more practical and updated.

   If perhaps Jacqueline would

  like to propose some sketches too for a new logo? or if

  we

   have any other artists on board please

  feel free to propose

   sketches, so then

  everyone can vote to choose the best

  option.

  WIth thanks and warm regards

   Oh

   I'm also happy to inform you that I be

  including the ABC

   of Harmony book as one of

  the references in my public there

   at the

  London School of Economics. At the moment we are

   trying to confirm the speakers... so please

  send me your

   good wishes so we can find the

  right speakers there! If

   there is any

  academic in our association who is in London,

   please get in touch with me and come along as

  a speaker!!

   ----