[gha] Re: Announcement: Sociological Research in the Coming Year and its Consequences

  • From: ammar banni <ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 17:19:01 +0100 (BST)

Dear Maria and all,
  I think this project deserves the support and cooperation that can have a
regional dimension and be reproducible at different levels and can be modeled
for another country.
For my part, I present the state of affairs, analysis and remedies that were
presente in 2011 and I presented it  at the University of Caldas in Colombia.

With Harmony and peace.
Ammar Banni/Professor of education/algeria

________________________________
 De : María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
À : gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc : peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Vendredi 24 mai 2013 15h05
Objet : [gha] Re: Announcement: Sociological Research in the Coming Year and
its Consequences

Dear Leo

I strongly agree with this new project  and consequent book. I will be honored
to participate with my actual essay about education that will be published in
Argentina at the end of 2013, and I take the compromise to have huge presence
in the new book regarding practical ideas and solutions to global society
around economics, government´s corruption  and consequent population´s  poverty

Please resend the attached file that is not readable

MARIA CRISTINA AZCONA

Dear GHA members,

--

María Cristina Azcona