[gha] Re: Announcement: Sociological Research in the Coming Year and its Consequences

  • From: María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 10:05:44 -0300

Dear Leo

I strongly agree with this new project  and consequent book. I will be
honored to participate with my actual essay about education that will be
published in Argentina at the end of 2013, and I take the compromise to
have huge presence in the new book regarding practical ideas and solutions
to global society around economics, government´s corruption  and consequent
population´s  poverty

Please resend the attached file that is not readable

*María Cristina Azcona*